ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Open A Wps File In Microsoft Word
Total Articles: 75
For viewing an MS Works .wps file in MS Word, you need to use a convertor. After completing the downloading process of these WPS files, go through the steps mentioned below to open a WPS file in Microsoft Word:
open wps file.jpg
• You need to close MS Word window in case it is already open.
• Click twice on the WorksConv.exe file.
• Go through the prompts provided on the screen for installing it on the computer.
• After that, click twice on the Wks4Converter_en-US.msi file.
• Go through the prompts mentioned on display for installing it also.
• Once the installation procedure gets complete of both the WPS files, you need to go to the MS Word window.
• Press on the File option.
• After that, tap on the Open button by going to the MS Word window.
• In case you do not find any File menu, then tap on the MS Office option located in the upper left-hand side of the MS Word window.
• After that, click on the Open button.
• When you go to the Open window, then there will be a File type pull-down list, or you will get the unlabeled pull-down list near the File name search bar.
• Now you will get the more than two options like Works 6-9 Document (*.wps), Works 4.x (*.wps), and Works 6.0 (*.wps).
• You need to choose the right version of Works for that file you wish to open.
• In case you do not know which Work file version you are using, then go for the Works 6-9 Document (*.wps) option.
• Find the folder where you wish to open the Works file.
• Then, choose the file.
• After that, press on the Open button.
Steps to Save the File as a Microsoft Word File
In case you wish to start using the WPS file or wish to make it supportable with MS Word, then go through the steps mentioned below:
• Once you have completed the editing of the WPS file , press on the File option.
• After that, select the Save As option.
• In case you do not get any File menu, then press on the MS Office option provided in the upper left-hand side of the MS Word window.
• Tap on the Save As button.
• Choose the folder where you wish to store the WPS file by going to the Save As menu.
• Enter a title for the WPS file in case you wish to adjust it.
• Ensure that you have to choose the MS Word by going to the Save as type pull-down list or the unlabeled pull-down list given near the File name search box.
• Press on the OK or Save button after completing this procedure.
Source :- http://1mcafee.uk/blog/how-to-open-a-wps-file-in-microsoft-word/
Related article :-
Kellie minton is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate, and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world.
I am a Blogger and Designer .My interests range from technology to design. I am also interested in programming and education. visit :- https://www-mcafee-activate.com/ | https://mcafee-activate.me/ | https://how-to-setup.org/ |https://mfoffice.org/|https://macfeeactivate.com/
Education Articles1. The Right Economics Tuition For You
Author: Economics Tuition
2. Online Courses - Pro-elearning | Software Online Training
3. How To Choose Your College For Bms
Author: Indsearch Pune
4. Php Frameworks Guide & Top 10 Best Php Framework 2019
5. Top 7 Ui Trends Users Will Love In 2019
6. Rajasthan Patwari Vacancy 2019 | Rajathan Patwari Recruitment 2019
7. Why English Language Training Is A Must For The Students Who Are Moving Abroad
Author: Mia Seal
8. Real Fur And Its Benefits In A Brief
Author: Ravjit Soin
9. Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions About Civil Engineering
Author: SIT Pune
10. 4 Signs To Guarantee That You Have Chosen The Right Gofundme Alternative
Author: Steven Bergeron
11. The New Highlights Coming To Java 13
12. Options To Hire The Most Sincere And Experienced Security Camera Experts
Author: Mark Palsan
13. Steps To Become A Smart Driver For Getting A Better Earning Opportunity
Author: Alzbeta Berka
14. Options To Become A Qualified Teacher For Increasing Your Employability
Author: Alzbeta Berka
15. Advanced Digital Marketing Training In Madhapur Hyderabad