ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Open A Wps File In Microsoft Word
For viewing an MS Works .wps file in MS Word, you need to use a convertor. After completing the downloading process of these WPS files, go through the steps mentioned below to open a WPS file in Microsoft Word:
open wps file.jpg
• You need to close MS Word window in case it is already open.
• Click twice on the WorksConv.exe file.
• Go through the prompts provided on the screen for installing it on the computer.
• After that, click twice on the Wks4Converter_en-US.msi file.
• Go through the prompts mentioned on display for installing it also.
• Once the installation procedure gets complete of both the WPS files, you need to go to the MS Word window.
• Press on the File option.
• After that, tap on the Open button by going to the MS Word window.
• In case you do not find any File menu, then tap on the MS Office option located in the upper left-hand side of the MS Word window.
• After that, click on the Open button.
• When you go to the Open window, then there will be a File type pull-down list, or you will get the unlabeled pull-down list near the File name search bar.
• Now you will get the more than two options like Works 6-9 Document (*.wps), Works 4.x (*.wps), and Works 6.0 (*.wps).
• You need to choose the right version of Works for that file you wish to open.
• In case you do not know which Work file version you are using, then go for the Works 6-9 Document (*.wps) option.
• Find the folder where you wish to open the Works file.
• Then, choose the file.
• After that, press on the Open button.
Steps to Save the File as a Microsoft Word File
In case you wish to start using the WPS file or wish to make it supportable with MS Word, then go through the steps mentioned below:
• Once you have completed the editing of the WPS file , press on the File option.
• After that, select the Save As option.
• In case you do not get any File menu, then press on the MS Office option provided in the upper left-hand side of the MS Word window.
• Tap on the Save As button.
• Choose the folder where you wish to store the WPS file by going to the Save As menu.
• Enter a title for the WPS file in case you wish to adjust it.
• Ensure that you have to choose the MS Word by going to the Save as type pull-down list or the unlabeled pull-down list given near the File name search box.
• Press on the OK or Save button after completing this procedure.
Source :- http://1mcafee.uk/blog/how-to-open-a-wps-file-in-microsoft-word/
Related article :-
Kellie minton is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate, and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world.
I am a Blogger and Designer .My interests range from technology to design. I am also interested in programming and education.
Education Articles1. 8 Reasons Coding For Kids Is Not Just Another Fad
Author: Jasmine Gordon
2. B.tech Cse At Avantika University
Author: Avantika University
3. How Virtual Accounting Can Help Your Business?
Author: Ledger Bench
4. How To Complete Any Online Course Successfully
Author: Online Class Cheat Reviews
5. Dgca Cpl Ground Classes
Author: HM Aviation
6. Shape Your Career The Way You Want With Hotel Management Courses
Author: BAPPA DEY
7. 7 Majestic Books To Read For 4th And 5th Grade Kids
Author: My schoolr
8. Analysis Instrument Ideas To Persuade Your Professor
Author: Matthew Ward
9. Look Up Itm For A Wide Selection Of Pg Diploma Course
Author: Krutika Sharma
10. Know More About Inductive Test
Author: Jason Rodnay
11. Blockchain In Agriculture: Explain 5 Potential Use Cases
Author: Block chain council
12. Data Science Training In Mumbai
Author: Dipanwita Sarkar
13. Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad: Why Did You Choose This Career?
14. What Are The Ways By Which The Tutoring Services App Has Been Beneficial?
15. Discover The Top Reasons Behind Raising Demand Of Overseas Education Consultants In India