ALL >> Health >> View Article
Winning The War Against Bad Breath
“To expect to be kissed having bad breath is the secret of a fool.” - Dejan Stojanovic.
Isn’t it absolutely correct? No matter how breathtakingly handsome you are, if you suffer from bad breath, the only breath you are going to take away is the last one. Don’t hold your breath for a second date.
Halitosis or chronic bad breath isn’t uncommon; almost 20 to 30 percent of the world's population suffer from it; and the rest 70 to 80 suffer due to it. So, if you are one of those 20 something percent, it’s high time you do something about it.
Bad breath can be caused due to many reasons – unhealthy diet, sleeping pattern, illness, addiction to vices like smoking and drinking including your daily cup(s) coffee. No matter the causes, with the right measures, bad breath can be kept in check. Here are 3 ways to make sure you are bad breath free:
Replace mint candy with sugar-free chewing gum:
Sure mint or menthol candies are the quickest way to get minty fresh breath, but one simply tends to forget that they are made from sugar. Once the freshness of mint dissipates, the sour aftertaste of sugar settles in opening a gateway for bacteria to, in turn, ruin your teeth. Solution: Sugar-free chewing gums. What it does best is – not only act as a mouth freshener, but also maintain the PH level by increasing saliva plus all the chewing also strengthens your jaw muscles. Win win!
Bad breath is directly associated with bad dental habits. While you tend to give priority to brushing teeth, you completely forget flossing. Admittedly using string flossers is a difficult task, but now there are some good water flossers available in market like [url=https://oracura.in/collections/water_flossers]Oracura Smart Water flosser[/url]. They are portable and without the pain that is caused by string flosser. What’s more, you can use mouthwash directly with the water flosser. Bye bye bad breath.
Drinking at least 3 litres of water is recommended for good health. This includes good dental health. The more water you intake, the less chance of bacteria to settle in your mouth. No bacteria equals no bad breath.
Besides these you can also take other measures like getting enough sleep, healthy diet with ample raw veggies and fruits with a lot of fibre. Our body is an intricate and interdependent web of mechanisms, all working in sync to make us function. One small step towards taking care of your body goes a long way towards a happy healthy lifestyle.
Health Articles1. An Overview Of Conditions Treated By Physiotherapy
Author: Michael Devine
2. How The Treatment Of Root Canal Is Provided?
Author: Andy Andrew
3. Questions To Ask Your Pediatrician During Newborn Visits
4. What Benefits Are Provided By Orthodontic Treatments?
Author: Thomas Adler
5. Biogenum Receives $1 Million Grant To Enhance Psychosocial Research For Dementia Care
6. When To Opt For General Dentistry?
Author: Claudia Lamington
7. Melanosis May Be Mistaken For Male Organ Rash
Author: John Dugan
8. The Importance Of Dietary Fibre In Keeping You Hale And Hearty
Author: Jay Chokshi
9. Why Buy The Right Dental Products From Good Manufacturers In China?
Author: Andy Zheng
10. Types Of Diabetes - Important Facts You Wanted To Know
Author: Jessica Cristina
11. Male Organ Pain? Duh! Some Easy Answers
Author: John Dugan
12. Everything You Need To Know About Cataract By Utsav Eye Clinic Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
Author: Bhoum Anbhavane
13. Gain Huge Success With Uk Meds
Author: Gain Huge Success With Uk Meds
14. Outline Of Stimming In Autism Child | Autism Stimming Treatment In Bangalore
15. The 7 Sins Of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Author: Shraddha singh gautam