ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Tips To Do Better Push Ups
Total Articles: 90
Before getting into hardcore exercise you must learn the basics of the push-up. Theoretically, it is very easy to understand. But doing practically with an accurate procedure is very difficult.
Take a view of these points.
Take a proper inclination from a surface higher than ground like a wall, table, chair, etc.
Keep your hands at a proper distance, generally greater than chest width.
Try to push the wall to get familiar about the force generated at your chest and muscles.Perform a couple of sets of 10 reps each in the beginning and take an interval of 10-15 minutes between the sets.
Improve your strength
Keep these points in mind while doing a push-up with the correct method.
Keep your feet together and broaden your hand slightly more than chest width.
The whole body should be maintained at the same height, a few inches from the ground. From the top view, your arms should be inclined 45 degrees against the horizontal plane.
Instead of pushing your body push the ground. Your body weight during push-up is centered from your elbow to other parts of your body, distributed evenly.
Increase your level
Once you are confident with your basic level push-ups, upgrade yourself for correcting your hand position. Try to practice 3 sets daily with 20-30 reps per set. Intervals between the sets are necessary to help your muscle regain strength to do the next reps. Get a proper regime and timeline of doing the exercise.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Kisar Dhillon is a Portland Personal Trainer with 25 years of experience and expertise in the health & fitness industry. If you want the best Portland Personal training studio, call 503-953-0241.
Fitness Articles1. Shisha 101
Author: zarah Husa
2. Benefits Of Trying Quality Supplementary Items For Better Results
3. The Vital Need For Nutrition
4. Know How Massage Is Very Important For Our Body?
5. How Vegan Protien Doeshelps You In Your Daily Life?
6. What Are The Few Natural Probiotics Helps In Healthy Living?
7. Check Ingredients Of Skin Care Products Before Buying
8. Reduce Fat Fast With The Secure And Smart Liposuction Procedure.
Author: anu walia
9. Why You Should Opt For Breast Augmentation Surgery?
Author: anu walia
10. Menopause And Good Nutrition
Author: Shikha Mahajan
11. Obesity Treatment In Udaipur
12. Signs That Shows You Need A Marriage Counseling Now
Author: Marci Stiles
13. Essential Qualities In Cosmetic Dentist To Transform Your Smile With Their Cut-edge Skills
Author: Trevor Miller
14. Cosmetic Surgery - Know The Basic Difference Between Cosmetic And Plastic Surgery?
Author: Evolve Clinics
15. Why Will You Choose Yoga Teacher Training For Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga?
Author: Pramod Sahoo