ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Why You Should Trek In The Nepal Region For Your Next Trip
Total Articles: 20
Nepal has been known as the home to great mountains in the Himalayan region for centuries. The sheer tranquility and beauty of this country are actually making a positive impact on anyone who is lucky to experience all these aspects that not found anywhere else in the world. The landscapes, mountains, and different mountain people are the epitome of this location.
Many people visit Nepal to trek in its stunning yet mesmerizing trekking trails. Are you thinking about the reasons to trek in the Nepal Everest Base Camp Trek or other popular treks than somewhere else in the world? If so, then continue reading.
Reasons to trek in Nepal
No matter, whether you wish to trek Annapurna base camp or Manaslu Circuit Trek, the cost of trekking is almost affordable by all the trekkers. The amount you spend on planning the trip on your own will be reduced greatly when joining hands with trekking or tour operator. In Nepal, you will find some good bargains and deals without any kind of hassles. Traveling with the group becomes easier and beneficial. When it comes to accommodation, you will find several premium and luxury hotels.
The highest elevation point (8848m) and lowest elevation (59m) are just 200kilometers apart in the straight line. Now, you can imagine the geographical diversity of the country boasts off. Out of all, it is a home eight of the ten highest mountains in the world. This is actually making this destination trekker paradise throughout the world. Literally, you will find hundreds of trekking routes to select from in more than the dozen regions.
Rich wildlife diversity
With all hype of great Himalayans, Nepal’s tourism and beauty start and ends with mountains. It is extremely far from the truth. This country has twelve national parks, one hunting reserve, and six conservation areas, which make you confused about which one to select for your trip. Luckily, you will also get a chance to witness rare species such as snow leopard, Bengal tiger, red panda, and others.
Out of all, Nepal is the adventure playground for doing trekking, hiking, ice climbing, skydiving, and others. All these activities have several options to go with. For example, if you wish to trek in the country, you will have plenty of options to choose from such as manaslu circuit trek, Everest base camp trek, Annapurna base camp trek, Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek, and much more.
Mountain Magic Treks offers wide range of adventure to leisure and cultural holidays within Nepal Himalaya including neighboring countries Bhutan and Tibet also, In this article we write about Manaslu Circuit Trek and Everest Base Camp Trek. For more information about trekking and tour visit Mountainmagictreks.com
Travel Articles1. Cheap Heathrow Airport Transfer Services In London For Safe And Comfortable Journey
Author: jack pero
2. The Eminence Of Car Hiring In Bengaluru
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
3. Enjoy Your Stay At North Carolina Vacation Rentals
Author: Robert James
4. Sunset Pawna | Pawna Lake Camping | Camping Near Pune
5. Book Chicago To Mumbai Flights
6. 5 P’s Which Will Help You In Any Trekking And Hiking
Author: Christian Sheean
7. 6 Factors That Will Help You In Selecting The Right Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
8. Advantages Of Taxi Service In London Airport
9. Experiencing An Amazing Uk Day Trip At The Venice Simplon-orient-express
Author: Joseph Lister
10. Best Vacation In Egypt And Jordan
Author: Cliff Collins
11. Application Development Company In Jaipur | Application Development Jaipur
Author: ABHISHEK VERMA
12. Arrange Ebc Helicopter Trip – Gain Wonderful Adventure Memories
13. Tempo Traveller Hire Jaipur , Tempo Traveller Rental Jaipur
Author: hari narayan
14. Educational School Trip | School Trip Package | Student Trip
Author: kaushalendra kumar
15. Make Majorca Holidays Exciting By Visiting Majestic Places
Author: Daisy Wilkinson