ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Top 4 Residential Areas In Pune
The second largest densely populated city in Maharashtra is Pune. It is a well-developed city with a pleasant climate, tourist spots, multiplexes, shopping malls, IT hub and excellent means of transport. These are few of the reasons why lots of people want to buy flats in Pune. There has been tremendous growth in the last ten years in terms of real estate. The property rates are quite affordable and will save a lot in your pocket. Most people shift to Pune for education and job opportunities.
These are the following places to buy flats in Pune at affordable rates:
It is a suburban region located in the Pune district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is a historical place and was the ancient home of Maratha Warriors. The demand for flats in Wagholi is going to increase after the installation of Metro Railway connections in Pune. Wagholi is one of the developed areas in Pune and boasts an exalted position in having various options for residential properties. Most of the people love to buy flats in Wagholi because of its connectivity with hospitals, schools, colleges, commercial and retail shops. It is situated on the Eastern periphery of Pune and has lots of affordable residential options for a comfortable living. This area has an excellent IT hub and most of IT Professionals stay in Wagholi.
This region is well developed and is close to various IT hubs. It has one of the affordable flats in Pune. It has excellent connectivity with various local and interstate highways like the Katraj-Kondhwa-Phursungi-Solapur highway. The booming infrastructure makes it a compelling option for buying flats in Pune, Undri. It is a crowded hotspot at the same the locality is not congested.
There are lots of people who opt for 1 BHK flats in Lohegaon or 2 Bhk flats in Lohegaon because of its excellent connectivity. It is well connected with hubs in the city and that is why it is very much in demand for flats in Lohegaon. The surrounding areas are Kalyaninagar, Vimannagar, Yerwada, Koregaon park, etc. it is definitely one of the well-developed areas in Pune. It is famous for Pune International Airport and a domestic airport. It is governed by Pune Municipal Corporation. There is an Indian Air Force base known as 2 wings and is next to Ambala Air Base. Apart from IT professionals, this place is also occupied by ex-army officers.
Dhanori has transformed into a well-developed area. It is one of the prime real estate markets in Pune. There are lots of options for flats in Dhanori like 1 Bhk and 2 Bhk flats in Dhanori. It is well connected with neighboring areas like Alandi, Maval, Mundhwa, Viman Nagar, Baner, Wakad, Kharadi, and Ravet. Dhanori is just half an hour away from Koregaon Park, one of the most lavish places in Pune.
If you want to buy Flats in Pune then choose any one of the areas mentioned above as per your convenience, requirement, and comfortability.
Home and Garden Articles1. Resolve The Issues In Water Heater System With Professional Support Team
Author: AAA Heating and Plumbing
2. What Are The Top Uses Of Dome Shelters
Author: Quality Domes
3. Way Cool Roofs Can Help You Achieve An Eco-friendly And Sustainable Home
4. Update Your Bathroom Design With Bathroom Splashback In Perth
5. Be Aware Of These Common Mistakes When Buying Air Conditioner!
Author: Air Conditioner Calgary
6. What Are The Important Design Tricks For Interior Renovation In Nyc?
7. How To Hire Professional Pest Control Companies
8. Important Things To Consider Before Choosing Right Curtains As Home Décor
Author: Jitendra Kumar
9. Should You Opt For Tailor-made Furniture Pieces For Your Home?
Author: Noah Flowers
10. Why Plastering The House Is Always A Good Choice?
Author: Cody Dugdale
11. Top Four Qualities Of A Reliable Waterproofing Company!
Author: Harry Forde
12. How To Be Sure Of The Industrial Painting Company That You Want To Work With?
Author: George Babbage
13. When Do You Hire A Demolition Company?
Author: Taj Elisha
14. Tree Selection Is Important In Commercial Landscaping!
Author: Ethan Marian
15. Roof Painting Is A Great Way To Improve The Value Of Your Property!
Author: Tyler Gowlland