ALL >> Health >> View Article
Uses, Effects And Side Effects Of Diazepam
Diazepam belongs to a group of medicines called benzodiazepines. It's used to treat anxiety, muscle spasms and fits. It's also used in hospital to reduce alcohol withdrawal symptoms, such as sweating or difficulty sleeping. It can also be taken to help you relax before an operation or other medical or dental treatments. This is known as a "pre-med".
Diazepam is available on prescription only. It comes as tablets, a liquid that you swallow, or in a rectal tube (medicine that's squeezed into your anus). It can also be given as an injection in hospital. Key facts
• The most common side effect is feeling drowsy.
• You're not recommended to use diazepam for longer than 4 weeks.
• If you take diazepam and feel sleepy, do not drive or use tools or machines.
• Do not drink alcohol while taking diazepam. It can make you sleep very deeply. You may have breathing problems and difficulty waking up.
• Diazepam is known by the brand names Diazemuls, Steroid Rectal tubes, Diazepam Rectubes and Bensedin Diazepam 10mg UK.
If you have been prescribed rectal tubes, it's important that a family member, friend or carer knows how to give you this medicine. If you're having a fit, they also need to know how long to wait before giving you rectal diazepam. Your doctor will decide the right dose for you or your child according to your weight, age and general health.
If you're taking Xanax Retard 2mg Alprazolam regularly and forget to take a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you remember, unless it's nearly time for your next dose. In this case, just leave out the missed dose and take your next dose as normal. Never take 2 doses at the same time. Never take an extra dose to make up for a forgotten one.
Diazepam can be habit-forming. Do not take a larger dose, take it more often, or for a longer time than your doctor tells you to. Tolerance may develop with long-term or excessive use, making the drug less effective. This medication must be taken regularly to be effective. Do not skip doses even if you feel that you do not need them.
Zopiclone 7.5mg Tablets UK is also used to treat irritable bowel syndrome and panic attacks. Talk to your doctor about the possible risks of using this drug for your condition. This medication is sometimes prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information. If you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking diazepam.
Buy online valium UK, xanax UK, sildenafil UK, zopiclone UK, diazepam UK, bensedin UK, alprazolam UK and diazepam next day. We are a trustworthy supplier and our aim is to provide you with the best products at a reasonable price.
Health Articles1. An Overview Of Conditions Treated By Physiotherapy
Author: Michael Devine
2. How The Treatment Of Root Canal Is Provided?
Author: Andy Andrew
3. Questions To Ask Your Pediatrician During Newborn Visits
4. What Benefits Are Provided By Orthodontic Treatments?
Author: Thomas Adler
5. Biogenum Receives $1 Million Grant To Enhance Psychosocial Research For Dementia Care
6. When To Opt For General Dentistry?
Author: Claudia Lamington
7. Melanosis May Be Mistaken For Male Organ Rash
Author: John Dugan
8. The Importance Of Dietary Fibre In Keeping You Hale And Hearty
Author: Jay Chokshi
9. Why Buy The Right Dental Products From Good Manufacturers In China?
Author: Andy Zheng
10. Types Of Diabetes - Important Facts You Wanted To Know
Author: Jessica Cristina
11. Male Organ Pain? Duh! Some Easy Answers
Author: John Dugan
12. Everything You Need To Know About Cataract By Utsav Eye Clinic Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
Author: Bhoum Anbhavane
13. Gain Huge Success With Uk Meds
Author: Gain Huge Success With Uk Meds
14. Outline Of Stimming In Autism Child | Autism Stimming Treatment In Bangalore
15. The 7 Sins Of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Author: Shraddha singh gautam