ALL >> Health >> View Article
Neonatal Thermoregulation Market Is Anticipated To Record Promising Cagr Of 5% At Usd 500 Million Du
Total Articles: 22
It is estimated that the Global Neonatal Thermoregulation Market is expected to hold a market value of USD 500 million and register a CAGR ~ 5.0 % during the forecast period of 2018–2023. Thermoregulation is the ability to create equilibrium between heat production and heat loss in order to maintain body temperature within a certain normal range.
The global neonatal thermoregulation market is currently dominated by many market players. The key players in the market are engaged in new product launches and strategic collaborations to strengthen its market position.
Get a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/6913
Some of the key players in the global neonatal thermoregulation market are
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY
• Natus Medical Incorporated
• Inspiration Healthcare Group plc.
• Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
• Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
• International Biomedical, Ltd.
• Atom Medical Corporation
• Fanem Ltd
and Novos Medical Systems.
• The Global Neonatal Thermoregulation Market has been segmented into product type, modality, end-user, and region.
• The market, on the basis of product type, has been segmented into warmer, neonatal incubators, and neonatal cooling systems.
• The market, based on warmer, has been further segmented into radiant warmers and wall mount warmer.
• The market, by neonatal incubators, has been sub-segmented into intensive care incubator and transport incubator.
• The market, by modality, has been segmented into open and closed.
• The market, by end-user, has been segmented into hospitals, pediatric and neonatal intensive care units, nursing homes, and others.
The Americas is anticipated to dominate the global neonatal thermoregulation market owing to a well-developed healthcare sector, and rising prevalence of diseases. The involvement of government in creating awareness about the neonatal diseases also fuels the growth of the market. For instance, US government has programs like Screening Quality Assurance Programs and Heritable Disorders Program at Health Resources and Service Administration (HRSA). Thus, such initiatives and programs by the government as well as non-government organizations support the market growth. Europe is expected to hold the second largest position in the global neonatal thermoregulation market. The market growth in this region is attributed to the availability of funds for research. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing region in the market due to the presence of a huge patient population, and continuously developing economies, According to a report published by the International Journal of Social and Developmental Concerns in October 2017, in Malaysia, growth of the public primary as well as secondary care facilities has decreased in the past few years and it has not kept pace with the rapid urbanization. Thus, such factors restraint the growth of the Neonatal Thermoregulation Market in this region. On the other hand, the Middle East & Africa has the least share of the market.
Table Of Contents:
Chapter 1. Report Prologue
Chapter 2. Market Introduction
Chapter 3. Research Methodology
Chapter 4. Market Dynamics
Chapter 5. Market Factor Analysis
To be Continued…!
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Health Articles1. Does Chiropractic Care Help With Lower Back Pain?
Author: james franklin
2. A Knockout Story - Teeth
Author: Pooja Agrawal
3. Do You Need That Anti Anxiety/antidepressant Pill - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Shekhawat
4. What Is The Difference Between Porcelain Veneers And Dental Bonding?
Author: James Franklin
5. Detoxification, Remove Toxins For A Healthier You
Author: Tanu Bhatthacharya
6. Understand The Benefits Of Using Posture Corrector
7. Points To Consider When Purchasing Tampons
Author: Harleen Kaur
8. How To Get Certified Nursing Assistant Training?
Author: Andrew Scott
9. Probiotics Feel Good From The Inside
Author: Tanu Bhatthacharya
10. 4 Benefits Of Dental Crowns In Three River, Michigan
Author: Paul M. Blank, D.D.S.
11. Get Simple Treatment Just As Simple Installment Techniques
Author: Gabriel Evan
12. Improve Mental And Physical Health With Yoga
Author: Yoga With Amit
13. Find Out Right Yoga Teacher Training Course In Vietnam
Author: Yoga With Amit
14. Soft Tissue Repair Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Mar
15. Smart Bandages Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Market