ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Ten Ways To Wear Silver Rings
If you are a lover of rings with time you will certainly build your own small collection. The reasonably priced precious metal is known for its similar to white gold and platinum in appearance. Surprisingly, there are several ways to embellish your fingers, ten of them are listed below-
1. Mix the metals - These days multi-toned rings have become a rage. Don’t have a finger accessory made from two or more distinct metals? In the twenty-first century, breaking rules is how the biggest jewellery designers come up with new trends. Instead of monotonous look, you can mix and match silver, gold, copper, bronze and other metal rings. The same you can do with non-metallic rings, but keep the texture of the ring same.
2. Wear knuckle rings - Why decorating only the base of the fingers? Knuckle rings sit right on the midsection of the fingers(and the joints). The thin knuckle bands consisting of multiple loops gives an edgy look. Depending on the event you are attending, crown your fingers with these rings.
3. Stack them up - Layering chains and bangles is common, you can also layer the rings! Whosoever started the trend is a genius because wearing rings is no longer boring. You can wear more than one ring on the same finger. Here you need to be prudent. The size of the rings you are stacking one over the other matters. The Cluster Rings on the top should be smaller than the lower ones. This will keep them in place, stopping the rings from rubbing each other. Precious metal metals can get scratched and damaged if worn in this fashion.
4. Create a Pattern - You can create a mini-theme via your rings by choosing designs that have some similarity. For an example - If you are wearing single stone rings, try to get stones which are similar in colour.
5. Statement Ring - The jewellery you wear speaks volume about you. It is a part of your persona. People who wear old-fashioned designs are either conventional or jewelry has been passed from their elders. Statement jewelry is used for expressing personal style to others. Often statement rings are simplistic as people like to wear them on a consistent basis. You must apply all your creativity to design a statement ring. Pick any random design, you will send the wrong message to people. Are you an adventurer? Go for a bold, chunky, asymmetrical design. Hate being pretentious? Choose a dainty ring. The options are endless!
6. Blend it with the other accessories - If you're wearing a wristlet such as a bangle or a bracelet, try to match it will your ring(s).
7. Play with shapes - The central design of the rings can have a motif, gemstones, enamel or painted with colours. For a minimalistic feel choose design having geometric shapes. The rings in the shape of celestial bodies are another alternative. If you love someone dearly, get his/ her initials in a custom silver ring.
8. Pearls - Do you have a love for pearls? If you have the luxury to afford multiple pearls of the same size, get them studded into rings for your fingers. You can even use synthetic pearls for the purpose, which are relatively cheap.
9. Wear it in the right finger - Some of the gemstones are worn on a particular finger as per their astrological significance. They are also worn for improving health according to the different nerves present in the fingers. Depending on the purpose you should know the right finger. Study the benefits of metal and gemstone you have decided to purchase.
10. Armour Rings - The top of the armour ring covers almost half or more portion of a finger. Generally made from metal they are a symbol of strength.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Does E-payment Scare Online Shoppers?
2. Shopping Malls Near Me In Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
Author: Jamie Buffett
3. Tips To Discover Quality Wristbands Online For Collecting Attractive Ones
Author: Luis Senon
4. Some Awesome Gift Items That Attract Individuals And Corporate Agencies
Author: Luis Senon
5. Learn About Some Of The Useful Corporate Gift And Promotional Items Now
Author: Luis Senon
6. Foot Care Tips For Morning Foot Pain: Foot Care Cream
Author: Divya rana
7. The Future Of The Shopping Mall
Author: Rakesh Singh
8. Reasons Why T-shirts Make For An Excellent Promotional Tool
Author: Arcadia Corporate
9. Best Florist In Mississauga - Trillium Florist, Inc.
10. Faqs About Lock Picking.
Author: Victor Pate
11. How Men Gifts Are Playing An Important Role On Relationship?
Author: Andrew Wilson
12. How To Scrutinize The Best Redmi Note 5 Pro Back Cover Online?
Author: Jaidev meghwal
13. Bracelets And Their Various Types And Designs
14. Arranging The Bridesmaid Necklaces For The Wedding
15. 5 Tips For Men And Women To Style Their Sweatpants