ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How To Keep Your Balterio Laminate Floor In Prime Condition
Total Articles: 4
Laminates from Balterio is a common purchase across homeowners in Ireland and beyond. Its stylishness, affordability and practicality are reasons enough to convince shoppers. However, once installed, one would obviously want it to last for years. After all, it’s quite an investment and one would definitely expect value for money in return.
So in response to the common enquiry about Balterio laminate floor maintenance, this write-up discloses a few tips and tricks. Read on to explore each one of them and preserve its wonderful qualities over the long haul.
Tips For The First Clean-Up Session
Caring for your newly installed Balterio laminate starts from the very first week. There’s nothing to feel intimidated about since upkeep of the freshly installed planks takes little time and finishes in a breeze. Here’s what you need to do:
• Arrange for a soft brush to get rid of the specks of dust and dirt particles. You can even vacuum it if you want but ensure it’s accompanied by a soft parquet brush
• Among all the cleaning tools, make sure you have the dry dust cloth ready. It’s a handy thing for cleaning floors
• If necessary, keep multiple dust cloths ready as you might just need another one to go for the second round of clean-up
• For a squeaky clean surface, take the help of a laminate cleaner
• Now take out slightly damp cloth to do away with the rest of the dirt
• If the need arises, you might just have to repeat the prior process until the planks come off immaculately clean
Maintenance Tips For Dry Cleaning On A Daily Basis
There are two things to keep in mind for the daily upkeep of your Balterio laminate floors. Read on to find out:
• No matter how much you cover up floors with rugs or carpets and keep windows closed during the day, accumulation of dust, dirt and hair is bound to happen. A vacuum cleaner, having a gentle parquet brush fitted to it, takes care of it all. You can even try out the dry electrostatic dust cloths to wipe off the dust particles.
• When using a floor cleaner, make sure you work it up lengthways in a zigzag motion along the panels. Such overlapping long strokes are a promising solution to dirt and dust.
Ways To Clean Up Balterio Laminates During Intensive Use
As years go by, laminates accumulate stubborn marks from stains, inevitable in a high-traffic area. Gradually, it loses its shine and shows up signs of damage. Though such situations take time to occur, it is inescapable and the household weapon to fight it back is a simple damp cloth. Let’s check out the ways to a spotless floor:
• Just in case you were wondering whether wet cleaning is the probable solution, the only suggestion is to stay away from it, as it might cause lasting damage to planks. So the only way out is to use a well wrung out cloth when you go on a cleaning spree
• It’s always recommended to work up the cloth in a zigzag motion along the panels. This will typically require you to move the damp cloth lengthways in a fluent way.
• Get rid of puddles on an immediate basis and don’t forget to use an unsoiled cloth for the process. The best fabric for the same is either a towel or a cotton cloth.
As you can see, it’s not a tough job to maintain your Balterio floors and leave rooms pristine. All you need is an unblemished dry cloth to do away with the daily or intense cleaning chores at home. If you are ever pressed for time, you can even hire a professional cleaner to do it on your behalf. However, hopefully, you wouldn’t require one as it is not much time-consuming and as easy as pie.
The author loves writing on common topics of discussion like laminate flooring sale, tips and tricks for hassle-free upkeep, trendiest ones available online and the likes. Follow his articles to gain useful insight.
Home and Garden Articles1. 3 Things I Love About Cabin Decor
Author: Tana Lake
2. How To Choose A Home Renovation Organization?
Author: James Kyle
3. Garage Door Repair And Maintenance Looking Into Protection
4. Garage Door Restoration - How You The Best Repairman
5. Questions To Think About When Hiring A Garage Door Repair Service Provider
6. What You Need To Know When It Comes To Garage Door Maintenance
7. Where To Find The Best Company For Garage Door Repair And Installation
8. Selecting Your Local Garage Door Restoration Service
9. Garage Door Restoration - The Guidelines To Success
10. Professional Tips To Perform A Garage Door Repair
11. Garage Door Restoration For Everybody
12. Emergency Garage Door Repair Solutions
13. Advantages Of Cork Flooring
Author: Gabriel Fulton
14. A Complete Guide That You Should Consider For Travertine Tile & Paver Installation
Author: Pamela Edgess
15. How Do You Keep Your Area Rug Clean?
Author: Nikolay Milchev