ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Know The Things To Remember When Designing Standee Banners
The standee banners are one of the best ways of advertising your products in a vendor shop or a trade show. They are small and you can put them in places where people tend to assemble or stand in line. They can also work as a creative menu if you run a food shop. However, the most important thing is getting the excellent design and adequate information on the banner. The following tips can help you in creating a very appealing standee banner:
- Logo Should be at the top: This is not a prime requirement, but standee banners are for advertising. Getting your logo at the top will make viewers see it first. Below, you can put the message you want to show or the list of your photographs or pictures.
- Left-To-Right, Top-To-Bottom: Everyone reads this way, isn’t it? So, any other way is not going to work. Also, make sure to provide only the relevant information and do not just put loads of information which will demand the readers to stand and invest a minute to understand what is written. Just be precise and creative.
- High Quality Images: A picture can speak a thousand words, and this applies to standee banners and roll up standees as well. If you are designing your banner on a computer, then make sure to save them as Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black, and set the DPI to no less than 300 dots per inch. If you don’t understand this or face problems, then prefer to buy standee online.
- Colors Are Important: Colors are something that can make you stand out from others in an exhibition. Choose colors that work well with each other and also support the logo. Gray and black are considered as serious colors, while red and orange can grab your customers’ attention. There are also other cool combinations which you can try to appeal to your customers.
- Text and Spacing: It’s true that images can speak more than texts, but they will come out a little odd without the texts. Texts act as the topography of the banner and they can add value to the images. Use texts which are easily readable and are appealing. Have some experiment with the font and size. At the bottom, use only text instead of images. You can add your website or your address.
- Design Aesthetics: To make your customers identify you with your products and brands, then it’s better to switch to an aesthetic design and produce all your standee banners, roll up banners, or flex standee banners, according to this design aesthetic.
- The Right Size of Your Banner: The size of standee banners goes from 13-inch to 6.8-foot. If you use a backdrop stand, then they can go above ten feet. Larger banners can help you advertise, while smaller banners can complement your larger banners.
- Experiment: Tips are important, but the only way you can know which one is good for you is to experiment. Try different designs and choose the one which you find most appealing.
Marketing Articles1. Bulk Sms Gateway Api: Simplifying Business Marketing
2. Bulk Sms Service In Mumbai
Author: ankur tiwari
3. What Should A Web Design Company Do For Your Business
Author: mohana basran
4. Export And Import Data To Help In The International Business
5. What Is The Role Of Bulk Sms Resellers In Customer Procurement For E-commerce Sites?
6. Video Marketing : A Ultimate Guide To Video Marketing
Author: George William
7. Digital Marketing Strategy For Holiday Season
Author: Chris Brown
8. How To Adopt The Best Car Dealership Marketing Ideas
Author: James Belly
9. Why Ipv6 Adoption Has Been Slow
Author: carla joseph
10. 6 Business Growth Trends To Dominate 2020
11. Avail Professional Business, Work Marketing Through Ads, Videos In Radio/television
Author: Scott Peterson
12. How Much To Pay For A Stunning Animated Explainer Video?
Author: Komal Kokatee
13. What Are The Different Types Of Marketing? How And When To Use Them?
14. Bulk Sms Reseller- A Boon For Professionals And Work From Home
15. Google Penguin Recovery | Everything You Need To Know
Author: Ella Wilson