ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top 10 Beaches In Langkawi Must See
1. Pantai Tengah Beach
Adventure is an integral part of life and ocean offers all kinds of adrenalin pumping sports to bust the stress and provide some great fun time. The perfect place for indulging in banana boat rides, paragliding, jets ski rides, water skiing, wakeboarding and other water sports is Pantai Tengah beach.
The swimming is not allowed on the shores of this location which is why the other best thing to do on this beach is enjoying the soft winds while tanning your skin for vitamin in peace. The peace here is surreal and recliners here offering some quality laying.
2. Pantai Cenang Beach
The Pantai Cenang beach is a large strip of high-quality sand carpet laid out by nature on the ocean shores for the visitors to enjoy. The fine shiny golden sands and inviting bubbling ocean waters hitting the shores in Pantai Cenang Beach is a site one visiting Malaysia Honeymoon Tour Packages should not miss.
The glossy beach offers awesome food destinations, water sports, theme park, and gorgeously vibrant human seashore town which wants to make people return.
3. TanjungRhu Public Beach
The TanjungRhu Public Beach is another isolate gem of Langkawi which lands among the 5 best beaches in Langkawi. While the drive to this place is not for those who like to enjoy the food in easily accessible restaurants right across the streets, the sunset this place has to offer makes it worth it.
The purple hue obliterated by the sun bidding of goodbye is better than even sun tanning sessions or swim along the ocean shores.
4. Bureau Bay
The Burau Bay is an awesome place an avid beach traveler must visit in the island archipelago of Langkawi. The beach is an extensively long coastal strip full of shiny golden sand calling upon visitors for some sunbathing session like never before. Enjoy this awesome beach coast on the resorts of Berjaya Langkawi Resort or Mutiara Bureau Bay for the amazing private session under the sun by coast of Andaman Sea.
The resorts offer some amazing huts to enjoy the view of ocean shielded under the roof from extremely hot days too. However, the people visiting need to be wary of jellyfish stings while hitting the water.
Once upon a time in history, people from both Thailand and Malaysia feared this borderline beach resting in the Andaman Sea between these countries. The sharks and crocodiles which roam up close it waters and pirates who hunted merchant’s ships were home to this place and it was called place filled with skull sands.
The Pirates have long been gone but the marine animals still make the visit. However, the current Langkawi beach is famous for its great looking wooden picnic spot dedicated to visiting families offering a view of marine life. Furthermore, the short coastal strip of sand which pave the way to an awesome cove is also a must visit location on this island destination.
More Details Visit - www.smartholidayshop.com
Travel Articles1. Book Cheap Flights Tickets Online With Spirit Airline Reservations Website
Author: Spirit Airlines Reservation
2. Meet Wedding Guests With An Affordable Car Service Houston
Author: Meet Wedding Guests with an Affordable Car Service
3. Experience The True Colors Of Rajasthan By Visiting Pushkar Camel Fair
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Extraordinary Prom Transport With A Limo Rental In Dc
Author: Extraordinary Prom Transport with a Limo Rental in
5. Everest Base Camp Trek - A Complete Guide To Everest Base Camp Trek
Author: Rajesh Thapaliya
6. Las Vegas Holidays Take You To The Famous Attractions
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
7. Visit Fantastic Attractions During Your Lanzarote Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
8. Gangtok Sightseeing Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
9. Maihar Devi Temple Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
10. Trikut Parvat Deoghar Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
11. Pushkar Savitri Mata Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
12. Dewas Tekri Mandir Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
13. Samdruptse Ropeway Namchi | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
14. Mata Vaishno Devi Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
15. Where Is Best To Stay In Buenos Aires? The City’s Top Neighbourhoods
Author: Deepak Nangla