ALL >> Service >> View Article
Tantalum Heat Exchangers Manufacturer In India
The ability of tantalum to resist severe corrosion makes it an ideal choice for heat exchangers with highly corrosive process fluids. Severe Corrosive environments involved in heating /boiling of corrosive acids in tanks can be comfortably handled by Tantalum Bayonet Heaters. We deal in various type of Heat Exchangers such as Shell and tube Heat Exchangers, Bayonet Type Heat Exchangers, Hairpin Exchangers, Tantalum Heat Exchangers.
CrystalTCS’s Heat Exchangers are used in the Chemical and process Industry and have ensured a long and stress free operation for our clients. We also supply custom made Heating / Cooling Coils to satisfy small heat duties and tank Heating Applications.
For heating with saturated steam, metal heaters have variety of advantages:
• High operational safety
• Small exchange areas due to high thermal conductivity
• No restriction on the steam pressure, since the appearance will be matched to the duty
The metals used in heat exchangers for corrosion resistance are:
The construction, particularly of the larger units incorporates all the options needed for operational safety :
• High-alloy stainless steels
Tantalum specially has the advantage that its corrosion characteristics mostly correspond to those of salt glass and is thus appropriate for inclusive use. Tantalum heat exchangers might be Bayonet or Shell and Tube type.
The components which readily fit into glass equipment:
• Basket heaters
• Coil heaters
• Single-tube bayonet heaters
• Multiple-tube bayonet heaters
Evaporator and Thermo Siphon Evaporators are frequently used for evaporation and distillation.
Tantalum heat exchanger consists of Tantalum tubes with Carbon Steel Shell. The construction consists of fully welded metal design. Tantalum is immune to thermal and mechanical shock. The tantalum heat exchangers have a life expectancy of about 7 to 8 years. A tantalum heat exchanger utilizes a completely welded metal design that has no gaskets to leak. The tantalum heat exchangers are usually subject to Dye Penetration for surface cracks detection, Hydro testing and in certain case Helium leak testing to check the equipment leakage. The tantalum heat exchangers will require cleaning after every 2 to 3 years.
Tantalum heat exchangers highly corrosion-resistant to:
• Sulfuric acid
• Hydrochloric acid
• Bromines and their mixtures
• Strong organic acids
• Nitric acid
• Phosphoric acid
For more details give us call at: +91 253 2501600
Visit us: http://www.crystaltcs.com/heat-exchangers-for-corrosive-applications.php
Our experts can also let you know if a different reactive alloy might be a better fit your application.
Service Articles1. How To Choose The Perfect Holster
2. How To Make Iso 55001 Certification Easy?
Author: Punyam Acadmey
3. Top Tips On Opening & Operating Your Local Business In The Present Crisis
4. Benefits Of Using Odoo For A Manufacturing Business
Author: Alex Forsyth
5. Commercial Cleaning Tips This Rainy Season
6. All Details About Airtel Broadband Unlimited Data Plans In Selected Cities
Author: Nivedita Pal
7. Ladder Type Cable Trays Manufacturer In India
Author: Indmark Group
8. Ac Services Dubai | Best Ac Maintenance & Repair Services In Dubai
Author: Fixito AE
9. 7 Things You Can Do To Grow Your Business And Protect Your Employees And Customers
10. Managed Threat Detection What To Look For In An Mdr Provider
Author: Kim Marmoy
11. Epoxy Powder Coating Services At Best Price
12. Lighting Control & Solutions
Author: Dutco Tennant LLC
13. Key Points To Consider While Choosing An Iso 45001 Certification Body
Author: Ian Colin
14. 8 Best Damage Restoration Companies In Naples Florida
Author: ServiceMaster by Wright
15. What The Best Water Restoration Companies In Sarasota Have In Common
Author: ServiceMaster by Wright