ALL >> Service >> View Article
Tantalum Heat Exchangers Manufacturer In India
Total Articles: 17
The ability of tantalum to resist severe corrosion makes it an ideal choice for heat exchangers with highly corrosive process fluids. Severe Corrosive environments involved in heating /boiling of corrosive acids in tanks can be comfortably handled by Tantalum Bayonet Heaters. We deal in various type of Heat Exchangers such as Shell and tube Heat Exchangers, Bayonet Type Heat Exchangers, Hairpin Exchangers, Tantalum Heat Exchangers.
CrystalTCS’s Heat Exchangers are used in the Chemical and process Industry and have ensured a long and stress free operation for our clients. We also supply custom made Heating / Cooling Coils to satisfy small heat duties and tank Heating Applications.
For heating with saturated steam, metal heaters have variety of advantages:
• High operational safety
• Small exchange areas due to high thermal conductivity
• No restriction on the steam pressure, since the appearance will be matched to the duty
The metals used in heat exchangers for corrosion resistance are:
The construction, particularly of the larger units incorporates all the options needed for operational safety :
• High-alloy stainless steels
Tantalum specially has the advantage that its corrosion characteristics mostly correspond to those of salt glass and is thus appropriate for inclusive use. Tantalum heat exchangers might be Bayonet or Shell and Tube type.
The components which readily fit into glass equipment:
• Basket heaters
• Coil heaters
• Single-tube bayonet heaters
• Multiple-tube bayonet heaters
Evaporator and Thermo Siphon Evaporators are frequently used for evaporation and distillation.
Tantalum heat exchanger consists of Tantalum tubes with Carbon Steel Shell. The construction consists of fully welded metal design. Tantalum is immune to thermal and mechanical shock. The tantalum heat exchangers have a life expectancy of about 7 to 8 years. A tantalum heat exchanger utilizes a completely welded metal design that has no gaskets to leak. The tantalum heat exchangers are usually subject to Dye Penetration for surface cracks detection, Hydro testing and in certain case Helium leak testing to check the equipment leakage. The tantalum heat exchangers will require cleaning after every 2 to 3 years.
Tantalum heat exchangers highly corrosion-resistant to:
• Sulfuric acid
• Hydrochloric acid
• Bromines and their mixtures
• Strong organic acids
• Nitric acid
• Phosphoric acid
For more details give us call at: +91 253 2501600
Visit us: http://www.crystaltcs.com/heat-exchangers-for-corrosive-applications.php
Our experts can also let you know if a different reactive alloy might be a better fit your application.
Service Articles1. Flea And Bird Removal Services
Author: Asifa Ishaq
2. Need Accounting Software For Business Enterprise?
3. Preferred Destination For Nlp Practitioner Programming
Author: Jojo Excy
4. Why Fabric Protection Service Is Essential For Any Fabrics
Author: Hudson Moffitt
5. Find Best Customs Broker For The Speedy Transit Of Your Goods Through Customs Procedures
6. Which Is The Best Online Bill Payment Website In India
7. Get The Best Wallpaper For Walls In India
8. Importance Of Considering Car Parking At Early Stages Of Architectural Project Planning
Author: Wohr Parking Systems
9. Last Moment Hotel Booking During Kathmandu Tour Is Tedious
Author: Thamel Backpackers Home
10. Does Your Beaches Home Need A Sump Pump?
Author: onetoronto plumbing
11. How To Solve Radiator Line Leak At Your Apartment!!!
Author: Everest Plumbing
12. What Are The Ultimate 5 Hotel Rooms To Stay In American City?
Author: Yadavendra Singh
13. Why Regular Heat Pump Service And Maintenance Is Crucial?
Author: Chillwell Refrigeration
14. Ios Development Company In Jaipur , Ios Application In Jaipur
Author: ABHISHEAK VERMA
15. Jetblue Airlines Reservations Number 1888-959-2011
Author: Jetblue Airlines Reservations Number 1888-959-2011