ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Thinking Of Best Hotels And Resorts In Sonamarg? Read This! The Villa Himalaya Hotel
Thinking of Best Hotels And Resorts In Sonamarg? Read This!
The summers are upon us and with that comes long awaited summer vacations as well. Usually, adults don’t get these. But for the kids, that month and a half is everything. It is the optimal time for travelling, learning and growing. So where do you take them this summer? The beaches are too hot and the middle of the country is too dry. So, the only realistic option is up north. Where in north you ask? Sonamarg.
For those of you who do not know, Sonamarg is a hill station about 80 kms away from Srinagar. Sonamarg is situated in the valley region. The place is surrounded by snow capped mountains while the valley has all encompassing lush green meadows. So, to boil it down, it is the ideal place to spend your summers in.
With that being said, where do you stay in Sonamarg? Well fret not for we got you covered. If you want to stay in a resort, then there are a number of resorts in Sonamarg.
All these places offer free Wi-Fi and breakfast. Apart from this, the rooms are clean and the services provided are top notch. However, if you are someone with not so deep pockets but still want to stay in a resort in Sonamarg, then Sonamarg has those too. They cost about half of what the others do but still offer excellent service and is located at a prime area.
However, if resorts are not your cup of tea but you still want to lie down in the lap of luxury, then you can always find yourself a luxury hotel in Sonamarg.
These places also offer free Wi-Fi. However, it is worth noting that while most hotels qualify as a luxury hotel in Sonamarg. They have a lot more to offer than their counterpart. But then again, they do charge a lot more as well.
Lastly, if you do not want to spend so much and any regular hotel in Sonamarg would do for you. Sonamarg has an abundance of them too. All these hotels in Sonamarg offer free Wi-Fi and unlike the others before it, they are quite easy on the pocket as well. So it is a win win situation all the way round.
With all this said, we hope you have an exciting trip to Sonamarg!
Travel Articles1. How To Get A Free Accommodation In A Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
2. Short And Easy Treks In Nepal For Beginners, Family And Elderly
Author: Rajesh Thapaliya
3. Spirit Airlines Reservations
Author: Spirit Airlines Reservations
4. 10 Simple Tools To Research And Build An Effective Strategy For Your Taxi(any) Business
Author: Vignesh Tech
5. Planning A Family Friendly Holiday To Egypt And Jordan
Author: Cliff Collins
6. 4 Reasons To Visit Holland
7. Heathrow Airport Transfer-your Choices For Travel To Airport
Author: john steffan
8. Detailing The Luxury Details Of Puerto Vallarta Villas For Rent
Author: Casa Yvonneka
9. Reasons Uganda Is Ideal For Gorilla Trekking
10. Reasons To Visit Serengeti National Park
Author: Otto Mlanda
11. Reasons To Visit Selous Game Reserve
12. Kenya – The Ultimate Destination For Adventure Tours
Author: Imraan Nanji
13. City Of Elegancy & Charm – Islamabad
Author: Eric Wilson
14. How Do You Hire A Personal Driver In Los Angeles?
Author: Gregory Fibble
15. How To Make Aeromexico Reservations Online?