ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Get Rid Of These Fitness Myths
If you are hitting the gym on a regular basis and still not getting any improved results on your weight, then it is possible that you are following an improper diet and all the worse still, improper advice. Erase out these common mistakes from your workout and see for yourself as the body get stronger, fitter, and leaner.
Myth1: Crunch can reduce your weight
Crunches might be the most powerful abdominal exercise which trainers might recommend, but relying on crunches is not always the best way to slim your midriff. On the other hand, you will cut off more weight from your waist far more effectively by doing planks and bridges.
Myth2: Sweat does not always reduce calorie
Drenched in sweat after you have had put in an extra hour in the cardio? Sorry, but that does not necessarily mean you have lost calorie. Sweat is a biological procedure through which the skin gets cool and also helps in controlling internal body temperature. Therefore, every time it might not be the calorie but the skin cooling itself from the temperature in the studio.
Myth 3: Running weakens the knees
Jogging on the pavement is more helpful for the joints than contact sports like football. It’s totally harmless. It has been found that old runner’s knees were healthier than the people who avoid running.
Although the exercise of all sorts increases our flexibility and are good for the body, do not fall for these fitness myths. Speak to a trainer for a fit body and mind.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Kisar Dhillon is a Portland Personal Trainer with 25 years of experience and expertise in the health & fitness industry. If you want the best Portland Personal training studio, call 503-953-0241.
Fitness Articles1. Study: Nearly A Third Of Doctors Won’t See New Medicaid Patients
Author: Dr. Deane Waldman's
2. Precautions Of Nuvigil | Uses Tips Of Generic Nuvigil
Author: David Martinez
3. Why Is First Aid Certification Important?
Author: Alejandaro Magana
4. Dermatology Advances With Lasers And Intense Pulsed Light Technology In New Jersey
Author: Steve Son
5. Exercise Is A Tool For Mental Health And Wellness In New York City
Author: Steve Son
6. 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh India
Author: Himanshu Joshi
7. On Breath And Breathing
Author: Dan Brule
8. Best Orthopaedic Hospital In Patna | Spine Surgery In Patna |
9. Does It Work: L Arginine For Weight Loss.?
Author: hassnain faridy
10. Top 7 Vegan Bodybuilders, Nutritionists And Athletes From India
11. Facelift Treatment Specialist Sydney Australia
12. Workout And Dieting: Buddies For Life
Author: Rite Bite
13. 12 Yoga Poses To Reduce Your Waist
Author: Sara Williams
14. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity
Author: Dr. David Seaman
15. Why Do You Need Physiotherapy Treatment To Get Done In Your House?
Author: Zara Smith