ALL >> Business >> View Article
4 Tips On Enhancing Your Home Inverter’s Battery Life
Home power inverter system is a real life-saver, especially during power cuts in summers. We can take a sound sleep for hours even when there is no power, a big thanks to inverters. They take care of us when we need them the most, and it’s quite natural that we do the same for them i.e. take good care of them. No matter if it is a new one or an old one, an inverter and its battery must be maintained with the utmost dedication. Here are a few tips that will come handy in taking proper care of inverter and battery to get the optimum and uninterrupted performance out of them.
1. Never overload the battery
Never buy a battery or an inverter before calculating your total power consumption. Once calculated, and then make sure that you never overload your battery under any condition. Disconnect all the unnecessary devices and appliances from the inverter power line. You can clearly observe the increased battery backup once you cut off the extra load.
2. Use energy saving devices
Switch to LED bulbs, as an ordinary bulb uses 75% more power. Similarly, a ceiling fan with proper copper wiring consumes less power than a fan with bad wiring. Using energy saving devices and appliances is not only good for your inverter battery’s health; it also helps you save on the electricity bill as well as makes you environment-friendly, which is the need of the hour.
3. Charge your battery to its full
Make sure that your inverter battery is fully charged and regularly used. If you live in an area with no or fewer power cuts then make sure you discharge the battery completely and recharge it once a month.
4. Take regular and proper care of battery
Corrosion is the enemy of battery’s health. Make sure you keep the battery terminals corrosion and rust free. Corrosion and rust interrupt the current flow to and from battery resulting in slow charging thus ultimately reducing the battery life. Apart from this, check the water level of battery every two months. Refill your battery with the distilled water and never the tap or rainwater.
While following these tips can ensure an extended battery life, you must always buy your inverter and batteries from a quality manufacturer such as Okaya Inverters and Batteries. The best thing about Okaya, apart from providing the best-in-class batteries, is that you can buy them online from Okaya’s website.
Business Articles1. Heavy Plastic Will Lead Sustainability Movement In The Post-pandemic World Order
Author: Michael Luis
2. Why Engineering Consultancy And Its Services Are Important In Different Industrial Sectors
Author: Elegrow Technology
3. Webinar #21 Second Phase – A Billtrust Solution
Author: NSA COM
4. Tailor Made Music Lessons
Author: Judith Muir
5. Mitigating The Dangers Of Lead Paint Removal
Author: Bryson Kaleb
6. Love Marriage Specialist In Victoria | Vashikaran Specialist In Victoria
Author: master sadashiv
7. Muthoot Finance Ncd : Muthoot Finance Limited Ncd Opens On Sep 27
8. Manappuram Home Finance Ncd From Sep 30, 2019 To Oct 29, 2019
9. Icici Prudential Life Insurance Shares Tumbled: Stocks
10. Hindustan Construction Company Ltd. Shares Gained 1%
11. How You Can Apply For The Dealership Of Any Gas Agency?
12. Top 12 Stocks To Buy For The Next 2 Weeks
Author: Stock Investor
13. What Is Water Management And How It Is Accomplished By A Property Preservation Company?
Author: RPR Services, LLC
14. Healthcare Bpo Companies: Medical Innovation And Solution
Author: Allan Jones
Author: Ruhbi Cabasbas