ALL >> Career >> View Article
Which Country Is Best For Study And Part Time Job?
Total Articles: 9
It is the dream of every student to study abroad. Many get a chance to study in the US or Europe. Canada and Australia are also great favorites as a student destination. The reason for this is not hard to discover. The universities abroad have curricula that are updated more frequently after interaction with industry. In a changing world, it is necessary that the degree is as up-to-date as possible.
But when to come to study abroad not only does a student need a superb academic record as well as pass a test of English language, such as TOEFL or IELTS, they also have to spend quite a large sum of money. A scholarship may pay for tuition but not for board and food.
The cost of living abroad is enormous and in terms of Indian currency, not something most students can afford. Hence a part-time job is the best source of income. Aspire World Immigration offers tremendous amount of guidance to students travelling abroad who need advice about part-time work. And also have Free Online IELTS Coaching Classes you can learn Ielts online free of cost.
But all countries do not allow part-time work easily. Many do grant a part-time work visa for students, but it is by no means a given. Different countries have different rules and requirements for part-time work by someone who is not a citizen.
Nations that allow part time students to work
Here is a list of nations that allow work while studying -
1. Germany – For those who are not language students can take up full-time employment for up to 120 days. Those working part-time are allowed to work 240 days in a year.
2. United Kingdom – Students who are in the UK on a Tier 4 student visa can work 10 to 20 hours every week. This increases to 40 hours a week during vacations such as summer and Christmas period.
3. Ireland – Ireland does not allow a fresher to work. After completing a year of study, a student is allowed 20 hours a week of part-time work. During vacations, one can work full time.
4. Singapore – For those who are enrolled with a government approved university a temporary work permit is issued which allows up to 16 hours of work every week.
5. Australia – During the term period, the student is allowed to work for 40 hours during every 14 days. During vacation, there is no restriction on full-time work.
It is difficult to single out the best nation in this respect due to difference in minimum wage but Germany allows maximum number of working days to students and has no minimum wage restrictions in place.
Thus a student can underbid other possible employees and receive work quite easily.
It is important than any student who is studying abroad checks the latest rules upon arrival in the country. Unemployment is a thorny issue around the world. The local population does not like foreign students undercutting their labor rates and taking up employment. Breaking rules may result in deportation and a tremendous waste of finances and energy. Usually, all universities that allow foreign students to study have a student handler assigned for the first 6 months to a year. They are able to provide accurate information about which jobs to apply for to make ends meet.
We Aspire World Immigration are leading Immigration and Overseas Job Consultant in Delhi. We offer wide range of Immigration services. And also assist for Full time and part time Job in abroad. We also deal in Student Visa or Study Abroad. If you have any query please Click here and fill this form. Our team will get in touch with you within 48hr or you can call us at +91-97-11287974.
Career Articles1. What Is The Beguiling Future Of Human Resource Management In The Uk?
2. What Should You Do To Find A Reliable Recruitment Agency In Thailand?
Author: Maxwell Emard
3. Leed Certification And The Importance Of A Leed Green Associate In The Team
Author: ge 3s
4. What Is The Acumen Supporting The Hiring Of A Recruitment Consultant In London?
5. What Is The All-pervasive Role Of Recruitment Companies In The Uk?
6. Resume And Career Writing
7. Best Cds Coaching Institute In Delhi
Author: Alfametis Pvt Ltd
8. Five Ways To Post Job And Get Candidates To Click Apply
9. Leed Green Associate A Credential That Sets You Up For Carrier In The Environmental Sector.
Author: ge 3s
10. Mobile Repairing Course In Delhi
11. The Role Of Vr For Improving Training In The Oil And Gas Sector
Author: NrgEdge Pte Ltd
12. Toluene Diisocyanates Market By Type Distribution Channel Global Opportunity Analysis, Industry Size
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
13. What Are A Few Of The Popular Options Of Jobs In Bangkok?
Author: Maxwell Emard
14. Brief Discussion On The Features And Functions Of Top Placement Consultants In India
Author: jennifer jam
15. What A Professional Resume Can’t Do For You?