ALL >> Legal >> View Article
About The Most Common Personal Injury Lawsuits In Florida
What is a Personal Injury law?
When a person gets injured or harmed due to somebody else’s intentional or negligent act, Personal Injury laws or tort laws help in claiming compensation. Various situations can give occasion to a personal injury lawsuit, although not all can lead to liability.
Common cases of Personal Injury Lawsuits
- Car Accidents : Most common personal injury lawsuits in the US are caused by car accidents. If the accident is proven to be due to negligent driving, the driver can be held responsible for the injuries. Our Car Accident Attorney Miami can guide regarding the car accident laws which can be different from state to state.
- Medical malpractice: Medical malpractice is another specific type of personal injury case. These are claims which are brought against nurses, doctors, and other medical professionals, and even maybe hospitals - when a patient is injured or has died due to their negligence. Our personal injury attorney Miami helps to take care of even the most complicated of such cases. Breach of duty on the side of the medical professional has to be proved in any of the following areas such as delayed treatment due to misdiagnosis, improper care, neglect, medication error, unclean environment, etc.
- Slip and fall: Property owners are legally bound to maintain their premises safe and free from hazards, in order to ensure safety for people on the property. Not all injuries on the premises will lead to liability, but slip and fall claims are based on the laws for premises liability. Our injury lawyers Miami can help you in assessing whether any injuries you have sustained can be claimed under personal injury law.
- Defamation: Slander or libel for defamation of character can come under the personal injury law for injury to one’s reputation due to untrue statements. If it can be made to prove that financial loss or actual harm has come about as a result of false negative statements made by anyone else, then a personal injury lawsuit can be filed with the help of personal injury attorneys in Miami FL.
- Dog bites: In case of dangerous dog bites, the owner of the dog is financially responsible for the injuries caused by his dog. Laws regarding the owner responsibility vary from state to state and our personal injury attorney Miami can help you in case you have a complaint.
- Assault: International personal injury claims are based on intentional harming of one person by another. This can include criminal charges as well. If you need any expert advice regarding laws on battery, assault, or other intentional torts, you can contact our injury lawyers in Miami.
- Diminished value Insurance claim: After a car accident and repair, the value of the car diminishes compared to its value before the repair. When you request compensation for this difference amount from your vehicle insurance company, it is called as an insurance claim for diminished value. Our diminished value Florida can help you in case you need to make such a claim.
Legal Articles1. How A Criminal Defense Attorney Can Proves Helpful To You?
Author: Granger and Mueller PC
2. Osha’s Inspection Priorities
Author: David Barton
3. Chicago Family Law Attorney: Family Disputes Require Specialized Attention
4. Contact The Best Auto Accident Lawyers In Riverside
Author: The Morris Law Group
5. Legal Consultancy In Dubai
6. How To Get The Best Construction Attorney For Your Project
7. Hiring A Business Attorney In Naples, Florida
8. Be Out On Bail By Hiring A Criminal Defense Or Bail Lawyer Arrest Expert
Author: Kapil Chandna
9. Few Tips And Suggestions For Obtaining A Good Injury Attorney
Author: Tim Scott
10. Here's How A Reliable Child Custody Attorney Can Make Things Easier In Child Custody Battle
Author: jos binoye
11. What To Consider When Cosigning On A Bail Bonds Henderson?
Author: Cameroon Robert
12. Important Considerations For Choosing Bail Bonds Company
Author: Cameroon Robert
13. Hire The Most Reliable Lee County Wildlife Removal Service Provider
Author: Go pro wildlife removal
14. Do I Need A Lawyer To File For Bankruptcy?
Author: Richard Ravosa
15. Outsource Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
Author: ibn tech llc