ALL >> Service >> View Article
Nutritional Facts About Grains & Legumes
Total Articles: 5
Nutrition is defined as the one by which an animal or plant takes in and utilizes food substances. There are different types of grains found within the true cereal grains which are from the botanical family ‘Poaceae’ like wheat, oats, rice, corn (maize), barley, sorghum, rye, and millet. The ‘pseudo-cereal’ groups are nutritionally similar and used in similar ways to ‘true’ grains. Legumes include all forms of beans and peas belonging from the Fabaceae (or Leguminosae) botanical family. There are plenty of different species of legume plants.
Grains contain both whole grains and refined make an important contribution to the nutrient intakes. However, their role in a healthy diet goes beyond the provisional nutrients. Studies in the USA, UK, and Europe reports that the consumption of whole grain foods reduces overall disease risk and all-cause mortality. Eating 3 serves* of whole grain foods a day is linked to a 20-30% reduction in risk of total mortality, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, stroke and some cancers – comparable to that observed for 5 – 6 serves of fruit and vegetables.
Legumes include a range of essential nutrients including protein, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, minerals and vitamins. They are an economical dietary source of plant-based protein and also are higher in protein than most other plant foods. Virtually free of saturated fats contain no cholesterol which is low in fat Rich in energy-giving carbohydrates, with a low glycemic index rating for blood glucose control. Legumes includes relatively low quantities of the essential amino acid methionine (which is found in higher amounts in grains). Legumes contain relatively low quantities of the essential amino acid lysine. That’s the reason why some vegetarian cultures – in order to get a good balance of amino acids needed for growth and repair – combine their diet of legumes with cereal grains.
best tiffin Service in pune,Online tiffin service in pune, order food online pune, dabba service in pune , pune tiffin service, tiffin service in pune,daily tiffin service in pune,tiffin service in kothrud,pune,tiffin delivery pune,dabba service in pune,online tiffin service in pune,greensoul kitchens, catering services in pune,best catering services in pune,corporate catering,good caterers in pune,online catering services
Service Articles1. Flea And Bird Removal Services
Author: Asifa Ishaq
2. Need Accounting Software For Business Enterprise?
3. Preferred Destination For Nlp Practitioner Programming
Author: Jojo Excy
4. Why Fabric Protection Service Is Essential For Any Fabrics
Author: Hudson Moffitt
5. Find Best Customs Broker For The Speedy Transit Of Your Goods Through Customs Procedures
6. Which Is The Best Online Bill Payment Website In India
7. Get The Best Wallpaper For Walls In India
8. Importance Of Considering Car Parking At Early Stages Of Architectural Project Planning
Author: Wohr Parking Systems
9. Last Moment Hotel Booking During Kathmandu Tour Is Tedious
Author: Thamel Backpackers Home
10. Does Your Beaches Home Need A Sump Pump?
Author: onetoronto plumbing
11. How To Solve Radiator Line Leak At Your Apartment!!!
Author: Everest Plumbing
12. What Are The Ultimate 5 Hotel Rooms To Stay In American City?
Author: Yadavendra Singh
13. Why Regular Heat Pump Service And Maintenance Is Crucial?
Author: Chillwell Refrigeration
14. Ios Development Company In Jaipur , Ios Application In Jaipur
Author: ABHISHEAK VERMA
15. Jetblue Airlines Reservations Number 1888-959-2011
Author: Jetblue Airlines Reservations Number 1888-959-2011