ALL >> Career >> View Article
What Place Do Job Posting Sites Take Currently?
There are scores of job sites on the web, the top job boards and job search portals have embedded search tools that are quick and easy to use and allow the user to search for appropriate job openings based on the type of job they’re looking for, preferred location, current experience levels and other criteria.
As a recruiter, your job isn’t just limited to finding qualified candidates to fill your company’s new roles. You also have to promote these roles and convince the best applicants to join your company. In other words, you’re not just a recruiter -- you’re also a marketer and a sales person.
Recruiters can be considered a marketer of their employer’s mission and culture, and in the position of marketing, need to think like a content strategist, especially during this wildly booming digital age. This job involves posting content on social media and search engines to attract the best-fit customers for your company along with posting compelling ads (listings) on various job boards to attract the most competent candidates to apply for open roles in the company.
As a recruiter, using those free job posting sites means it will assist in spending your time and recruiting budget wisely, especially those job sites that offer a longer duration for ads – with very less or no limit (like the portal that feeds the job search portal Hullo Jobs offers for the current period)
Top three job boards include Glassdoor, LinkedIn and Indeed.
As a social media site for the corporate world, LinkedIn offers the facility to search for candidates with their advanced filtering options and contacting interested applicants via InMail. When the recruiter uses LinkedIn Jobs, they gain access to a “candidate recommendations feed” and a candidate management dashboard, from where it is possible to track the candidates from application to hire.
One of the latest upcoming job boards has been Indeed.com. Their USP to attract qualified candidates is by offering to customize your company page to showcase your culture and listing ads in the paid and sponsored section, which has shown receives up to five times more clicks than normal job postings. In order to directly reach out to job seekers first, one can search through 120 million plus resumes in their resume database.
Glassdoor: As one of the most popular job boards in the corporate and other space, Glassdoor has reported over 62 million job seekers monthly visitors, with access to one of the largest and most diverse pool of applicants globally.
Glassdoor is usually one of the preferred resources for people to find jobs, it claims highest quantity and quality of applicants from the platform, which helps recruiters hire more qualified candidates faster.
Career Articles1. About Sbi Preparation
2. Detail Guide On How To Improve Communication Skills
Author: Ritu Singal
3. Useful Information About Pgdm Courses With Different Specializations
Author: Samidha Harinna
4. How To Find Long Term And Short Term Goals In Life Part 2
Author: Ritu Singal
5. Ifos Competitive Exams After 12th Options
6. Linkedin Profile Writing Tips
Author: Resume Planet
7. Manpower Consultancy In Delhi - Call 9540970000 - Standards Services
Author: Standards Services
8. Give Wings To Your Dreams By Attending An Exclusive Personality Development Class For Women
9. For That Cutting Edge To Your Personality,enrol For The Best Personality Development Classes For Men
10. Elevate Your Business Skills By Attending Business Etiquette Training
11. Right Grooming And Etiquette Training Are Important To Pursue Your Dreams In Life
12. Gain Confidence By Attending The Right Etiquette Classes In Mumbai
13. How Much You Need To Expect You'll Pay For A Good Railway Recruitment Question Paper
14. Sbi Po Syllabus 2020 For Prelims & Mains Exams
Author: Deepak Kumar
15. Facts About Nda Paper Revealed