ALL >> Health >> View Article
Foods For Anti Depression
If you suffer from depression, you may be feeling so tired and drained that you might be having a hard time going about your daily activities. You may even feel so exhausted that you can barely find the energy to get dressed in the morning. Go with healthy foods which tend to naturally reduce the depression.
Walnuts are one of the richest plant sources of omega-3 fatty acids, and numerous studies have demonstrated how omega-3 fatty acids support brain function and reduce depression symptoms.
High intake of flavonoids is a type of antioxidant found in fruits and vegetables with a lower risk of depression. Flavonoids-rich foods that fight depression include plums, apples, yellow onions, and tea
Bananas are not your only choice for vitamin B6. Salmon contain more than half of your daily needs, not to mention a healthy dose of omega-3 fatty acids.
A single banana contains 22 percent of your daily vitamin B6, a nutrient that helps your body make the neurotransmitter serotonin, and low serotonin levels are linked to depression. Studies suggest eating more B6-rich foods could ward off depression.
Studies show that mild dehydration can kill your mood and leave you feeling fatigued. Drink up to avoid making your depression any worse.
The cocoa treat also gives you an instant boost in mood and concentration, and improves blood flow to your brain, helping you feel more vibrant and energized. So pure dark chocolate is the best if you want to get the mood-boosting benefits
Dairy products are packed with more help to boost up your mood good news for your mood. Calcium alerts your brain to release feel-good neurotransmitters. As a result, inadequate calcium intake can lead to anxiety, depression, irritability, impaired memory, and slow thinking. Yogurt also contains more protein than yogurt.
Honey is packed with beneficial compounds like quercetin and kaempferol that reduce inflammation, keeping your brain healthy and warding off depression. Honey also has a less dramatic impact on your blood sugar levels than regular sugar, so it won’t send your body into fat-storage.
Tomatoes are a great source of lycopene, an antioxidant that protects your brain and fights depression-causing inflammation. And because lycopene lives in tomato skins, you will get more of the stuff when adding tomatoes with skin into your salad instead of slicing out the skin of the tomatoes.
Health Articles1. An Overview Of Conditions Treated By Physiotherapy
Author: Michael Devine
2. How The Treatment Of Root Canal Is Provided?
Author: Andy Andrew
3. Questions To Ask Your Pediatrician During Newborn Visits
4. What Benefits Are Provided By Orthodontic Treatments?
Author: Thomas Adler
5. Biogenum Receives $1 Million Grant To Enhance Psychosocial Research For Dementia Care
6. When To Opt For General Dentistry?
Author: Claudia Lamington
7. Melanosis May Be Mistaken For Male Organ Rash
Author: John Dugan
8. The Importance Of Dietary Fibre In Keeping You Hale And Hearty
Author: Jay Chokshi
9. Why Buy The Right Dental Products From Good Manufacturers In China?
Author: Andy Zheng
10. Types Of Diabetes - Important Facts You Wanted To Know
Author: Jessica Cristina
11. Male Organ Pain? Duh! Some Easy Answers
Author: John Dugan
12. Everything You Need To Know About Cataract By Utsav Eye Clinic Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
Author: Bhoum Anbhavane
13. Gain Huge Success With Uk Meds
Author: Gain Huge Success With Uk Meds
14. Outline Of Stimming In Autism Child | Autism Stimming Treatment In Bangalore
15. The 7 Sins Of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Author: Shraddha singh gautam