ALL >> Business >> View Article
Screw Compressor Market Perspective And Comprehensive Analysis 2021
Total Articles: 95
The screw compressor market is expected to grow from an estimated USD 7.99 Billion in 2016 to USD 11.01 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.62%. The global market is set to witness significant growth, due to the increasing demand for energy-efficient compressors and low maintenance and operation costs of screw compressors.
To enable an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape, the report includes profiles of some of the top players in the screw compressor market. These players include Atlas Copco AB (Sweden), Ingersoll Rand PLC (Ireland), GE Oil & Gas (U.K.), Gardner Denver, Inc. (U.S.), and Siemens AG (Germany). Leading players are trying to penetrate the markets in developing economies and are adopting various strategies to increase their market share.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=122896617
Scope of the Report:
• By Type
• By Stage
• By Technology
• By End-User
o Oil & Gas
o Chemicals & Petrochemicals
o Food & Beverage
o Power Plants
o Mining & Metals
• By Region
o Middle East & Africa
o North America
o Latin America
To speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, click https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalyst.asp?id=122896617
Objectives of the Study
• To define, describe, and forecast the global screw compressor market by type, stage, technology, end-user, and region
• To provide detailed information regarding major factors influencing the growth of the screw compressor market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
• To strategically analyze the screw compressor market with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution of each segment to the market
• To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions, in the screw compressor market
The single-stage segment is expected to hold the largest share of the screw compressor market, by stage, during the forecast period
The single-stage segment led the screw compressor market in 2015 and is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period, owing to the increasing demand for screw compressors in industries where process needs continuous high air quality in a shorter downtime. These compressors are more suitable for industries such as petrochemicals, mining, and oil & gas as they help in maintaining continuous and uninterrupted operations.
Browse Fill Report Here: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/screw-compressor-market-122896617.html
The points given below explain the research methodology.
• Study of annual revenue and market developments of major players like Atlas Copco AB (Sweden), Ingersoll Rand PLC (Ireland), GE Oil & Gas (U.K.), Gardner Denver, Inc. (U.S.), and Siemens AG (Germany) that provide screw compressors
• Analysis of major applications of demand for screw compressors from end-users
• Assessment of future trends and growth of screw compressor market on the basis of single and multi-stage screw compressors
• Assessment of the screw compressor market with respect to the type of methods used for different applications
• Study of market trends in various regions/countries supported by various types of screw compressor methods used for various applications
• Study of contracts and developments related to the screw compressor market by key players across different regions
• Finalization of overall market sizes by triangulating the supply-side data, which includes product developments, supply chain, and annual revenues of companies manufacturing screw compressors across the globe
Food & beverage to be the fastest growing end-user segment during the forecast period
With regard to the end-user segment, food & beverage segment is expected to be the fastest growing market in 2016. The food & beverage end-user needs 100% pure oil-free air for processing food. There might be a risk of contamination if the compressed air contains any external particle in the output. Therefore, oil-free screw compressors are used in this industry in order to maintain air quality standards.
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441
Business Articles1. Is Business Success Relevant To Being Time Efficient?
Author: Jayanti Katariya
2. Blizzard And World Of Warcraft Gold Sellers
Author: Manoj Varma
3. Choosing A New Business Logo Of Which Is Made For People
Author: logo design
4. Freedom Of Speech In Online Game Worlds
Author: Manoj Varma
5. Rent Video Games? Online Rentals Vs Storefront Rentals
Author: Manoj Varma
6. Overview Of Green Building
Author: ge 3s
7. Nail It To Scale It: How Effective Branding Leads To Opportunity
Author: EWN Admin
8. Global Green Polymer Additive Market Analysis Trends, Growth, New Opportunity Forecast To 2023
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
9. Excellent Industrial Ro Equipment That Suits Your Needs
10. Retail Mein Growth Kidhar Hai?
Author: Sachin Sharma
11. Benefits Of Stucco Installation Against Hurricanes
Author: Michael Smith
12. Import Export Code Online Application Form
13. Online Gaming Future? Mmorpgs!
Author: Manoj Varma
14. The Way To Lose Abdominal Fat In 5 Easy Steps
Author: Do you find that most of your stress is work relat
15. How To Ensure Office Security All The Times
Author: Logan Hartley