ALL >> Travel >> View Article
We Give You 7 Reasons To Do The Annapurna Base Camp Trek
We give you 7 reasons to do the Annapurna Base Camp Trek
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one of the most popular treks in any trekker’s bucket list. Located at a maximum altitude of 13,550 ft and spread over 70 KMS, the trek has been graded as medium to difficult. This fact also makes the track the most popular in the region. The majestic beauty of the landscapes, lush forests, rice paddies, small huddled villages, and warm-hearted locals, together make the ABC Trek the most sought after the trek.
If you are still not convinced, we give you 7 reasons to do the incredible Annapurna Base Camp Trek, also popularly called the ABC Trek.
7 reasons to do the Annapurna Base Camp Trek
1. It has a breathtaking Panorama
While every trek promises some breathtaking views and landscapes to the trekkers, the Annapurna Base Camp Trek starts and ends with some incredible views.
The popular mountains like the Machhapuchhre and the Nilgiri adorn the entire trail while the famous Vantage point of the Poon Hill gives a comprehensive view of the majestic Annapurna Himal.
2. It is easily accessible
Unlike most of the treks, the Annapurna Base Camp Trek is easily accessible from Pokhara which is well connected to Kathmandu both by road as well as plane. The easy accessibility of the trek makes it the favorite of a number of trekkers. Since it is an easy trek, it also has several good amenities including communication and safety.
3. It allows you to absorb in the local culture
The place is defined by two local ethnic cultures-Gurung and Magar. For people trekking the Annapurna Base Camp Trek, it is not just about the adventure but the spiritual journey as well that brings them closer to the culture of the Thakali and Loba people that reside in the local villages. It is also possible to experience the local traditions while on the ABC Trek.
4. It is not a difficult trek
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek can be conveniently called a moderate trek, i.e. not a difficult trek. For the same reason, there are almost negligible chances of a trekker suffering High Altitude Sickness. Since the trekking trails are not too complicated, the trekkers can enjoy the beautiful panorama and breathtaking landscapes around.
5. The teahouses along the trek give a home-like feeling
The teahouses along the Annapurna Base Camp Trek are extremely comfortable and a great place to relax for all the trekkers. The warmth at these places can easily remind the trekkers of the comforts of their home. Besides some comfort food and tents, the trekkers can also look forward to chit-chat with like-minded people in the evening, post the trekking session.
6. The exotic Flora and Fauna is a welcome site
The ABC Trek actually runs along a protected area. For this reason, it is also popularly called the Annapurna Sanctuary Trek. The exotic Flora and Fauna of the land are not just a welcome sight but also protected as well. The sanctuary, oval in shape is actually a plateau, surrounded by Annapurna Mountains
7. You do not have to be super fit to do this one
Since the Annapurna Base Camp Trek is graded as a moderate trek, one does not have to be super fit to be able to trek this one. Most of the trekking trails (not all) of ABC Trek are flatlands (there are a few uphill and downhill treks as well) and do not require a lot of rigorous effort on the part of the trekkers. However, it is suggested to practice gym or any other fitness activity for at least a month before initiating the trek.
https://www.weramblers.com We Ramblers is a leading Adventure Travel Provider in Bangalore, India organizes trips for all kind travel lovers and mostly adventure trips. As We Ramblers is a community that serves as a platform for the travel enthusiasts. Share your travel stories and meet budding travellers.
Travel Articles1. Things To Know Before Flying With Jetblue Airlines Reservations
Author: Chrish Smith
2. Car Rental In Chennai For Tourism
Author: Ellen Dares
3. Top Christmas Party Venues In Sydney You Shouldn’t Miss In 2020
Author: charlotte evelyn
4. Of Whales And Adventures: Thrilling Experiences You Shouldn’t Miss In Perth
Author: Olivia Angel Williams
5. Common Mistakes People Make When Hiring Airport Transfer Services
Author: James Spencer
6. Britannia Airport Cars Is Giving Cut Throat Competition At Heathrow Airport Transfer
Author: britannia airport
7. Britannia Airport Fulfill All The Parameter To Be The Best Choice Of Passengers At Gatwick Airport C
Author: britannia airport
8. Rolls Royce Wedding Car Sydney – Hire The Best Car For Your Wedding
Author: Prestige Hire
9. Watersports Activities In Dubai Make Your Trip Even More Enjoyable
Author: Mr Safnas
10. Hayber Cars Is Considered As A Cheapest Gatwick Airport Taxi
Author: tony smith
11. What To Expect With The Opening Of The Grand Egyptian Museum In 2020?
Author: Cliff Collins
12. Dehradun Taxi Service - Dehraduntaxiservices
13. Hayber Cars Counts Your Payment As Sorter You Travel For London Southend Airport Taxi
Author: tony smith
14. Popular Places In Sydney To Have A Thrilling Nye Celebration
Author: Harley Leon
15. Most Fun Sightseeing Tours In Sydney And Where You Can Find Them
Author: Evelyn Adam