ALL >> Business >> View Article
Hmx - Where All Your Industrial And Commercial Cooling Needs Are Met
HMX Cooling solutions are the ultimate answer for all your industrial and commercial cooling needs. We are pioneers in eco-friendly engineered products. We are adept in SITC (supply, installation, testing, and commissioning) services. Advanced technologies have been harbored into our products so that you get a reliable and effective cooling mechanism for your industry. Our extensive product range includes products like evaporative air cooling, treated fresh air systems, and hybrid air conditioning. We take pride in being the world’s largest installed base of indirect evaporative cooling.
Our Vast Client Base
HMX has been a leading provider of reliable, efficient, and affordable evaporative cooling solutions. We are proud to have a family of more than 40 million clients all over the country. We offer comfort air conditioning in industries such as automobile and auto ancillaries, manufacturing, printing, packaging, pharma, food and beverages, commercial buildings, and many more. HMX possesses the Indian, US, and Australian patents for its indirect-direct evaporative cooling (or IDEC) systems. We cool an area of over 8 million square feet in different industries. Each installation is done keeping in mind the process condition and heat loads. A combination of many technologies achieves industry-appropriate cooling.
Our Air Cooling Technology
We use the next generation Dry Air and Moist Air (DAMA) technology as our core technology. This heat exchanger cools the primary air without compromising on strength and stability. This technique is used in our indirect direct evaporative cooling (or IDEC) systems. The HMX-DAMA is built as per the ASHRAE standards and is witnessed and verified by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL). This technique is a good alternative for air washers as well as ACs.
As per the industry requirements, we use the following configurations to supply fresh air:
• Indirect: This technology can bring a revolutionary change in the field of comfort conditioning. Primary air is cooled with the help of a heat exchanger.
• Direct: Water evaporates in the air stream and reduces the air temperature.
• Indirect Direct: Primary air is cooled by indirect evaporative cooling and then direct evaporative cooling.
• Indirect and CWC/DX: The supplemental CWC/DX helps in achieving a colder temperature.
HMX: The Doctors of Fresh Air
We offer solutions for:
• Comfort Cooling: HMX has a perfect solution for places where the room temperature varies drastically throughout the year. The HMX-Ambiator manages to maintain the temperature from 24-28 degrees Celsius.
• Fresh-Air Pre-Cooling: We provide a cost-efficient fresh air system in residential buildings. These systems reduce the heat load on air conditioners. The fresh-air pre-cooling systems are also ideal for commercial complexes and shopping malls.
• Process Cooling: Process cooling is needed for the manufacturing plants where humidity and temperature are required to be maintained within a certain range.
• Spot Cooling: Spot cooling is needed in the parts of an industry where the heat generation is higher than the other parts.
Evaporative cooling technologies are effective, to keep temperature low as well as lower the humidity level. It can work almost anywhere and uses significantly less power per hour which result in saves your money.
Business Articles1. Three Essential Benefits Of Responsive Web Designing
Author: Joshua Jackai Agency
2. Reasons To Choose Cooler Bags
Author: Rory Jayasinhe
3. Pipe Fittings Manufacturing Process
Author: naresh jian
4. Buying A Tractor From A Dealer
Author: peter main
5. How To Choose The Right Tractor
Author: peter main
6. Latest News Of Govt. Job Vacancies 2019
Author: Latest News of Govt. Job Vacancies 2019
7. How To Implement Blockchain Successfully For Business?
8. Penerimaan Terbuka Di Sekolah Dasar Terbaik
Author: Penerimaan terbuka di Sekolah Dasar Terbaik
9. Magnesium Chloride Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Demand, Industry Analysis, Key Player Profile
Author: Market Research Future
10. 10 Tips To Buy A New Car
Author: John Mike
11. Make Your Autumn More Festive Than Ever With These Stunning Fall Floral Arrangements
Author: Judy Ashwell
12. Teardrop Banners - What Are They And How To Choose One
Author: Greer McCallum
13. Why You Should Use Custom Flags For Advertising
Author: Greer McCallum
14. Auto Locksmith – Top 4 Myths Busted
Author: Mark Andrew
15. Why Blank Cigarette Boxes Are Famous Packaging Solution?
Author: smart packaging