ALL >> Education >> View Article
Career Options After Passing-out From Medical Institute In Bangalore
Total Articles: 6
Doing MBBS from a reputed medical institute in Bangalore can give you the most coveted title but, is it enough to have a shining career? In the competitive world getting MBBS degree is never enough. You need to explore new options to give a kick start to your bright career.
Here are a few options you can consider after completing MBBS from a medical institute in Bangalore
Doing MD (masters in general medicine) or MS (masters in general surgery) is a great option to consider after completing MBBS. You can complete the master course from any reputed college in India.
According to MCI, there are 61 post-graduate courses that you can pursue after doing MBBS. However, it requires a lot of determination and hard work. The post-graduation exam is perhaps one of the toughest exams in the country. Due to cut-throat competition and a lesser number of seats, it becomes really tough to get admission in MD or MS course.
To get admission in post-graduation course, you need to clear NEET-PG (National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for Medical Postgraduate Courses).
· Hospital management
Hospital management is another lucrative option after MBBS. MHA or Masters in Hospital Administration has a great scope and can introduce your career to a new height.
You can also opt for a diploma, certificate, or a short course in hospital management. There are several colleges in India that offer a degree in hospital management. AIM Institute of management offers a course in healthcare management.
There is a great demand for professional hospital administrators. Several leading companies, health agencies, laboratories, clinics, hospitals, health insurance companies, and healthcare organizations require hospital administrators.
You can begin research after completing MBBS from a medical institute in Bangalore. Research requires a lot of studies, learning, and extensive work in the laboratory but offers great career opportunities.
There are several colleges in India that offer a degree in clinical research. Every college has its own criterion. To take admission in the research program, you need to score 40 to 50 percent in graduation.
· Foreign education
Studying at a foreign university is a dream for many budding doctors. Countries like USA and UK are the most popular education hub for Indian students due to the presence of ample opportunities and better pay. You can also opt for foreign education after completing MBBS from a medical institute in Bangalore.
Every country conducts an examination for admission in medical courses.
· Government jobs
If you want a secure job after completing MBBS, you can apply for a government job in India. These jobs are secure and offer good salaries. If you work hard and display a great performance, you can expect a promotion.
Education Articles1. The Right Economics Tuition For You
Author: Economics Tuition
2. Online Courses - Pro-elearning | Software Online Training
3. How To Choose Your College For Bms
Author: Indsearch Pune
4. Php Frameworks Guide & Top 10 Best Php Framework 2019
5. Top 7 Ui Trends Users Will Love In 2019
6. Rajasthan Patwari Vacancy 2019 | Rajathan Patwari Recruitment 2019
7. Why English Language Training Is A Must For The Students Who Are Moving Abroad
Author: Mia Seal
8. Real Fur And Its Benefits In A Brief
Author: Ravjit Soin
9. Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions About Civil Engineering
Author: SIT Pune
10. 4 Signs To Guarantee That You Have Chosen The Right Gofundme Alternative
Author: Steven Bergeron
11. The New Highlights Coming To Java 13
12. Options To Hire The Most Sincere And Experienced Security Camera Experts
Author: Mark Palsan
13. Steps To Become A Smart Driver For Getting A Better Earning Opportunity
Author: Alzbeta Berka
14. Options To Become A Qualified Teacher For Increasing Your Employability
Author: Alzbeta Berka
15. Advanced Digital Marketing Training In Madhapur Hyderabad