ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Remove Pimples And Dark Spots
Total Articles: 9
To remove pimples permanently, without the need for chronic medication, the root of their cause must be eliminated. There are four main underlying conditions that cause pimples to erupt on the skin. They are: inflammation, oxidative stress, insulin spikes and hormone imbalance. To remove acne permanently you must fight the root causes from within.
Fight Acne by Reducing Inflammation
Some foods are anti-inflammatory while others are inflammatory. To reduce the level of inflammation in your body and skin and help heal acne, reduce inflammatory foods. Inflammatory foods include saturated fats, trans fats, processed sugars, meat preservatives like nitrates and artificial sweeteners. So, reduce your intake of junk food, processed food, red meat, and dairy. You also should increase your intake of anti-inflammatory foods including dark colored vegetables and fruits like broccoli, yams, dark leafy greens, blueberries, and papaya; and healthy fats from fish, nuts, seeds, and avocado.
Fight Acne by Reducing Oxidative Stress
The same foods that cause inflammation also contribute to oxidative stress and the foods that reduce inflammation are also rich in antioxidants that fight oxidation in the body and skin. Green Tea, blueberries, and brightly colored fruits and vegetables are full of antioxidants like vitamins E and C, essential trace minerals, enzymes, and phytochemicals. Antioxidant masks and spot treatments can also reduce acne. This is why green tea, lemon juice, and honey are popular and effective ingredients in home acne treatments.
Fight Acne by Stabilizing Insulin Levels
Acne can be triggered by frequent spikes in blood sugar and insulin production, so reducing your sugar intake may make a big difference in your skin. It is most important to reduce refined white sugar: sugar found in processed foods like cookies, candy and soda. If your diet is already relatively free of processed sugar (read the labels to be sure) then reducing high glycemic index foods may help you. These foods include sugary fruits such as watermelon, and starchy foods such as white potatoes and white bread. Instead of white flour, eat foods made from whole grains because they help regulate insulin levels.
Fight Acne by Balancing Hormones
Acne can be caused by hormonal imbalance in both men and women. To balance hormones naturally, stabilize insulin levels; so again, whole grains are important. Also, thyroid function impacts hormone levels. Minerals that support the thyroid like zinc and selenium are important to keep hormones in balance.
Consuming dairy products may be causing your hormone related acne. Even artificial hormone free cow's milk and dairy products contain bovine growth hormones (great for baby cows - but not so great for us) that are similar enough to human hormones that they can act in our bodies. Some people find that eliminating dairy from their diet also eliminates their acne. Often yogurt and even cheese made from cow's milk can be tolerated, and products from goat or sheep milk seem to cause less problems than cow's milk does.
If you want to get rid of pimples permanently, fight your acne from within by making dietary changes that fight the underlying causes of acne. You will have clear, healthy skin, and better overall health.
Health Articles1. Surgical Sealants And Adhesives Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth
2. Robotic Surgery Equipment Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
3. Resistant Depression Treatment Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth
4. Radiation Dose Management Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
5. Histopathology Services Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, An
6. Cardiac Catheter Introducer Kits Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth
7. Blood Processing Equipment Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
8. Anti-microbial Packaging Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
9. Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
10. Drug Of Abuse Testing Market Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
11. Home Oral Care- An Essential Regime
Author: Pooja Agrawal
12. Drinking Iced Tea During Pregnancy: Is It Safe?
13. What Is Dental Implant Surgery?
Author: Dr. Lokesh
14. Treatment Options For Arthritis Pain
Author: Illinois Pain
15. Paracetamol Is Effective & Secure In Pain-relief (check This Out, Why)