ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Cosmetic And Plastic Surgeon In Hyderabad
Importance of Cosmetic Surgery
People in general have a look that is unique, different from one another. While most people are generally happy with their looks – face, complexion, height, weight or hair – they tend to detect some defect or deformity or the other even though it does not affect their normal functions. For instance, some people may feel their nose is a bit large or women may feel their breasts are too large or too small.
It is human nature to feel that good appearance is important and when they feel that some part of their body is marring their appearance they tend to lose self-confidence and self-esteem. Thankfully, for such people the field of cosmetic surgery comes to their help as they can correct most of the perceived defects or deformity without affecting the bodily functions. Thus, cosmetic surgery helps people to correct the deformity and therefore restore their self-confidence and self-esteem.
Cosmetic surgery represents surgery done on different parts of the body to change certain characteristics of that part without sacrificing any of the normal functions. Typically, the body, neck and head can undergo cosmetic surgery to change physical characteristics. Undergoing cosmetic surgery is an option exercised by the person for improving the aesthetic appeal and not any medical condition.
Types of Cosmetic Surgery
Different parts of the body such as the face, neck, chest and stomach contribute to appearance. A bent nose, puffed up lips, small or large breasts, a bloated belly, baldness and a plump behind can unsettle any person. If people want to correct these anomalies, they can do so through cosmetic surgery.
For instance, you can reshape your nose to become proportionate to your face through nose surgery. The cosmetic surgeon can fill your lips or remove fat tissues to reduce your lips to suit your face. Similarly, if you have large breasts, you can reduce them through cosmetic surgery. You can also lift the breasts to make them look firm. If your tummy is full of fat and protrudes, cosmetic surgery can correct this anomaly by removing the unwanted fat from the area.
Cosmetic surgery can address defects and deformities of most parts of the body. Different types of cosmetic surgery include
• Face surgery – ears, face, eyes, nose and chin
• Nose surgery – reshape nose through rhinoplasty
• Breast surgery – augmentation, lift, reduction and correction of inverted nipples
• Genital rejuvenation – vaginoplasty and hymenoplasty
• Body surgery – liposuction, vaser liposuction, tummy tuck and brachioplasty
• Hair transplantation and hair restoration – follicular unit extraction (FUE) and follicular unit transplantation (FUT)
Each of these surgeries is in most cases done under local anesthesia and completed in a few hours.
Dr Y V Rao Clinics
Dr Y V Rao Clinics operate in Hyderabad and Vishakhapatnam. The cosmetic surgery centers boast the latest surgical equipment and sophisticated operation facilities. In fact, Hyderabad is a city where health infrastructure is among the best in the country and even the world. Our clinics stand out as second to none in the highly competitive health industry in the city. We serve our customers with the best of equipment and the best of experts in the cosmetic surgery field.
Our cosmetic surgery team’s leader is Dr. Venkata Rao Yalamanchi, Plastic, Aesthetic and Hair Transplantation Surgeon. Dr Rao is a certified plastic & cosmetic surgeon with a degree in plastic & cosmetic surgery. His extensive training is in reconstructive, microsurgery and cosmetic surgery from renowned universities in Kakinada, Manipal, Chennai and Taiwan. He is an expert in hair transplantation and hair restoration procedures through which people can reinstate their hair or grow their hair permanently.
Our credo is to apprise patients about the various surgeries possible in our clinics. At the outset, we advise patients to make them aware that cosmetic surgery cannot improve medical condition whereas it can only enhance aesthetic appeal. Therefore, patients must convince themselves that they want to undergo cosmetic surgery to correct some defect or deformity. We make sure that we provide the best facilities and the most experienced cosmetic surgeons at the most affordable cost. We guarantee the best service and the quickest recovery to enhance your looks and build back your self-confidence and self esteem.
Health Articles1. Embolic Protection Devices Market To Expand At A Healthy Growth Rate In The Coming Years
Author: MarketsandMarkets™ INC
2. Why Should You Opt For Routine Eye Checkup After The Age Of 60 Years?
Author: Blake Andrus
3. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Deflame Enterprise | Deflaming Supplements
Author: David Seaman
4. Ways To Take Care Of Your Joints During The Covid-19 Pandemic
Author: Ways to take care of your joints during the COVID-
5. Exercising & Knee Osteoarthritis: Should You Do It?
Author: Dr Mahesh
6. 11 Best Ivf Centers In Hyderabad | Free Consultation In Top Ivf Centres️️
Author: Best IVF Centers
7. Gym Protein Shakers In Best Quality, School Water Bottle
8. World Maleria Day
Author: rajat ziffytech
9. Some Amazing Facts About Invisalign That Takes Care Your Overall Health
Author: Dexter Brown
10. The Essentials Of Cbd Oil?
11. Is It Necessary To Remove A Wisdom Tooth?
Author: Paulo Pinho
12. How Travel Will Change After Corona Virus Pandemic
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
13. Why Is Selling Teeth Whitening Products On Amazon Lucrative?
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
14. 5 Natural And Non-natural Acne Treatments You Can Try
Author: Talha Azeem
15. Learn The Art Of Hatha Yoga And Its Benefits
Author: Rakesh Kumar