ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Cosmetic And Plastic Surgeon In Hyderabad
Total Articles: 69
Importance of Cosmetic Surgery
People in general have a look that is unique, different from one another. While most people are generally happy with their looks – face, complexion, height, weight or hair – they tend to detect some defect or deformity or the other even though it does not affect their normal functions. For instance, some people may feel their nose is a bit large or women may feel their breasts are too large or too small.
It is human nature to feel that good appearance is important and when they feel that some part of their body is marring their appearance they tend to lose self-confidence and self-esteem. Thankfully, for such people the field of cosmetic surgery comes to their help as they can correct most of the perceived defects or deformity without affecting the bodily functions. Thus, cosmetic surgery helps people to correct the deformity and therefore restore their self-confidence and self-esteem.
Cosmetic surgery represents surgery done on different parts of the body to change certain characteristics of that part without sacrificing any of the normal functions. Typically, the body, neck and head can undergo cosmetic surgery to change physical characteristics. Undergoing cosmetic surgery is an option exercised by the person for improving the aesthetic appeal and not any medical condition.
Types of Cosmetic Surgery
Different parts of the body such as the face, neck, chest and stomach contribute to appearance. A bent nose, puffed up lips, small or large breasts, a bloated belly, baldness and a plump behind can unsettle any person. If people want to correct these anomalies, they can do so through cosmetic surgery.
For instance, you can reshape your nose to become proportionate to your face through nose surgery. The cosmetic surgeon can fill your lips or remove fat tissues to reduce your lips to suit your face. Similarly, if you have large breasts, you can reduce them through cosmetic surgery. You can also lift the breasts to make them look firm. If your tummy is full of fat and protrudes, cosmetic surgery can correct this anomaly by removing the unwanted fat from the area.
Cosmetic surgery can address defects and deformities of most parts of the body. Different types of cosmetic surgery include
• Face surgery – ears, face, eyes, nose and chin
• Nose surgery – reshape nose through rhinoplasty
• Breast surgery – augmentation, lift, reduction and correction of inverted nipples
• Genital rejuvenation – vaginoplasty and hymenoplasty
• Body surgery – liposuction, vaser liposuction, tummy tuck and brachioplasty
• Hair transplantation and hair restoration – follicular unit extraction (FUE) and follicular unit transplantation (FUT)
Each of these surgeries is in most cases done under local anesthesia and completed in a few hours.
Dr Y V Rao Clinics
Dr Y V Rao Clinics operate in Hyderabad and Vishakhapatnam. The cosmetic surgery centers boast the latest surgical equipment and sophisticated operation facilities. In fact, Hyderabad is a city where health infrastructure is among the best in the country and even the world. Our clinics stand out as second to none in the highly competitive health industry in the city. We serve our customers with the best of equipment and the best of experts in the cosmetic surgery field.
Our cosmetic surgery team’s leader is Dr. Venkata Rao Yalamanchi, Plastic, Aesthetic and Hair Transplantation Surgeon. Dr Rao is a certified plastic & cosmetic surgeon with a degree in plastic & cosmetic surgery. His extensive training is in reconstructive, microsurgery and cosmetic surgery from renowned universities in Kakinada, Manipal, Chennai and Taiwan. He is an expert in hair transplantation and hair restoration procedures through which people can reinstate their hair or grow their hair permanently.
Our credo is to apprise patients about the various surgeries possible in our clinics. At the outset, we advise patients to make them aware that cosmetic surgery cannot improve medical condition whereas it can only enhance aesthetic appeal. Therefore, patients must convince themselves that they want to undergo cosmetic surgery to correct some defect or deformity. We make sure that we provide the best facilities and the most experienced cosmetic surgeons at the most affordable cost. We guarantee the best service and the quickest recovery to enhance your looks and build back your self-confidence and self esteem.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Vitamin Cream: What Is It, Why A Man Should Use It, And What It Should Include.
Author: John Dugan
2. How To Get A Tele-appointment With Doctor In Pakistan For Arthritis Treatment
Author: Abigail Kane
3. Cardio Strike Is Not Only A Workout It’s Also Make Workout Fun
Author: Matt kelman
4. Immunotherapy By Dr. Ashok Vaid: New Hope For Cancer Treatment In India
Author: Lisa Resnick
5. Hair Loss Causes Treatment And Prevention
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant
6. Why Tramadol And Tapentadol Are Considered Best Opioids For Pain Medications?
Author: Why Tramadol and Tapentadol are considered best op
7. Simple Guidance For You In Allergy Asthma Center In Kolkata.
Author: sagar painuly
8. Learn About Liposuction And Cosmetic Surgery
Author: Waseem Hameed Khan
9. How To Fix Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry Chermside
Author: Claudia Lamington
10. Buy Ultram 100mg Online Thru Overnight Shipping
Author: Buy Ultram 100mg online thru Overnight shipping
11. Which Treatment Is Best For Piles?
Author: Vithai Piles Hospital
12. Why Should You Choose The Origin Ivf Center ? Best Ivf Center In Gurgaon
Author: Origin Clinic
13. 7 Simple Ways To Cheer Up A Lonely Senior
Author: Andy Ratana
14. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Anti-inflammatory Education
Author: David Seaman
15. Why To Choose Tramadol Cash On Delivery Option?
Author: Buy Tramadols Online