ALL >> Travel >> View Article
First Time Traveller To Hong Kong? Here Is The Made Easy.
First time travellers always have certain dilemma regarding the new city and they keep on asking people questions for reasons. Hong Kong travellers are no exception. This guide will make it easy for you tour around the city without a dilemma. Keep it handy when you plan your Hong Kong tour.
1. Hong Kong has visa on arrival facility. There is also a 14 days visa free visit option in Hong Kong but you need to successfully complete the pre-arrival registration. The currency of Hong Kong is HKD, and you should preferably carry 5000 HKD in hand to make sure your travel is without a hitch. Carry your international debit and credit cards too.
2. Hong Kong airport has shuttle facility but it will wait only for 10 minutes. It is important to be on time every time you travel. This service is available between 5 am and 11 pm. Use the gate number on your voucher and you will be able to board the bus.
3. Carry your original passport and make sure to keep it handy wherever you travel. You shall also carry 2 of your passport sized photographs for visa on arrival. Your contact details, details of your agent and tickets shall be with you.
4. Get an Octopus card to save money in shopping and getting around easily. This aids in using the MTR system during travel, super markets, coffee shops, vending machines and movie theatre. This is a pre-paid card. Get the “On Loan Octopus Card” so that you don’t run into deficit.
5. Hong Kong is not only about its city and its shopping malls, there is much more to explore and that can be done when you go out of the city. There is a cluster of island around Hong Kong with villages full of green and sea beaches. Check out the available options.
6. Hong Kong has two sides namely, Hong Kong Island and Kowloon side. No matter how you plan your Hong Kong Travel, you shall make a note of the locations you want to cover each day and book hotel according to the location.
7. It is always good to travel in a public commute as that will save money. However, if that is difficult for you, download the Hong Kong travel cab app. there are some apps through which you can book the taxi online and travel easily. The Hong Kong taxi card app will translate everything in Cantonese for the driver.
8. Carry a pair of comfortable walking shoes as that will ensure you have fun exploring the places. There is escalator system in the central but the area is quite hilly.
9. Be prepared for an unpredictable weather. Though the days are generally sunny if it is predicted so, but in a city like this where humidity is so high, rain is always possible. Carry an umbrella for safety.
10. Try dim sum and other Chinese cuisine during your stay. Mott 32, Tim Ho Wan, Dim Sum Library. Tien Yi are some of the joints you can try.
You can make your Hong Kong tour fascinating enough with these few tips handy.
Travel Articles1. Key Points To Remember While Selecting A Driving School
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
2. Nahargarh Fort History For Pink City Jaipur Tourist
Author: alex walker
3. Enjoy Best Trip Of Your Life With Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour Package
Author: CEPPY YONED INDRAYANA
4. Taxi Service In Narre Warren
5. Booking For Kenya Safari Tours Without Any Problems
Author: John Smith
6. Taxi Service In Frankston
7. Why People Hire Professional Taxi Service In Jaipur?
8. Book Luxury Car Rental Jaipur At Lower Cost
9. What To See During Egypt And Jordan Luxury Tours?
Author: Cliff Collins
10. How To Buy Cheap Umrah Packages In United Kingdom
Author: Eric Wilson
11. How To Get Maximum Blessings From Umrah
Author: Abdullah Masud
12. How To Enjoy A Healthy Umrah
Author: Abdullah Masud
13. Is Vietnam The Right Place To Visit For Your Next Vacations?
14. Reasons To Visit Ooty At Least Once In The Entire Lifetime
15. Cheap Holidays To Lanzarote Take You To Charming Beaches
Author: Daisy Wilkinson