ALL >> Travel >> View Article
New Zealand Road Trip: Top 10 Places To Visit
New Zealand is known for its spectacular natural beauty that manifests itself through gigantic hills and adorable sea. New Zealand has been a tourist attraction for ages and the best travel companies of India offer exclusive New Zealand tour packages. New Zealand tourism has been enriched in the recent years and it is possible to visit some great destination via road trip.
If you are planning a road trip, these are the places to include.
Auckland: Auckland is one of the most visited places in New Zealand and most of the area is accessible through road. It is a vibrant city with beautiful beaches that complement the journey. It is a 30 minuites drive from the coast of Waitemata & Manukau Harbours. This beautiful city is known as “The City of Sails” and the night view of the city is wonderful. There are lots to do for families and couples in Auckland.
Fiordland National Park and Milford Sound, South Island: Milford Sound can well be your day trip. It takes around 4 to 5 hours to reach Milford from Queenstown. Fiordland National park is a heritage site and you must have seen some beautiful pictures of the place already. You can choose to have a flight over the place and get a bird’s eye view of this scenic land.
Bay of Island: If your journey to south is extravagant, be ready to get pleasantly surprised in the north as well. The Bay of Island trip is nothing less than a cruise and you can do that by hiring a sea kayak. You can also join a daily cruise or sail in the yacht. There is an abundance of marine life in the island and with over 100 islands spread through the area, you will forget what boredom means.
Hot Springs & Mud Pools of Rotorua: While in North Island, make sure to include Rotorua in your New Zealand tour. The hot springs and the Mud Pools are two major attraction of the place and you will definitely fill rejuvenated to touch the water. Smell the culture and also the sulphur of the land which is also known as “The Sulphur City.”
Lake Taupo and Tongariro National Park, North Island:
Abel Tasman National Park and the Abel Tasman Coast Track, South Island
Travel Articles1. Key Points To Remember While Selecting A Driving School
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
2. Nahargarh Fort History For Pink City Jaipur Tourist
Author: alex walker
3. Enjoy Best Trip Of Your Life With Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour Package
Author: CEPPY YONED INDRAYANA
4. Taxi Service In Narre Warren
5. Booking For Kenya Safari Tours Without Any Problems
Author: John Smith
6. Taxi Service In Frankston
7. Why People Hire Professional Taxi Service In Jaipur?
8. Book Luxury Car Rental Jaipur At Lower Cost
9. What To See During Egypt And Jordan Luxury Tours?
Author: Cliff Collins
10. How To Buy Cheap Umrah Packages In United Kingdom
Author: Eric Wilson
11. How To Get Maximum Blessings From Umrah
Author: Abdullah Masud
12. How To Enjoy A Healthy Umrah
Author: Abdullah Masud
13. Is Vietnam The Right Place To Visit For Your Next Vacations?
14. Reasons To Visit Ooty At Least Once In The Entire Lifetime
15. Cheap Holidays To Lanzarote Take You To Charming Beaches
Author: Daisy Wilkinson