ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
How Can You Increase The Count Of Red Blood Cells In Your Body?
There is a reason behind you feeling weak and tired all the time. It can be because you are experiencing signs of anemia or a low red blood cell (RBC) count. If you are suffering from RBC, your body will have to work harder in delivering oxygen throughout your body. The most common type of blood cell found in the human body is RBC. The body can produce millions of RBCs every day. It is produced in the bone marrow and the circulated to the entire body in a period of 120 days. Low RBC or anemia can increase the risk of many diseases and complications. Keep on reading further to know how to increase RBC naturally:
Eating a diet that is rich in iron can increase the production of RBC in the body. Red meat (beef), organ meat (kidney and liver), leafy green vegetables, dried fruits, beans, legumes, egg yolks, are excellent sources of foods that are rich in iron. Natural Factors Calcium & Magnesium Citrate, with D - BONUS SIZE is enriched with potassium, zinc, and manganese and it helps in developing and maintaining the bones. They also support healthy blood cells.
Folic acid is a type of vitamin B that helps your body in producing red blood cells. Lack of folic acid can cause anemia. When the level of folic acid is low, it can cause megaloblasticanemia which means the size of the blood cells gets larger than usual. Bread, cereals, beans, lentils, peas, and nuts are enriched with folic acid.
Natural Factors Pycnogenol 100mg consist of 30 vegetarian capsules that help in fighting the free radical damage which causes premature aging. It also strengthens capillaries and blood vessel walls.
Consuming copper can directly result in the production of red blood cells in the body. It helps the body to use the iron available in the bloodstream. Copper deficiency can make it difficult for the body to absorb the iron that they need to survive. You can find copper in food like beef liver, shellfish (oysters and crabs), beans, cashews, cherries, etc.
Natural Factors CLA Tonalin 1000 mg BONUS SIZEassists in supporting weight loss and cardiovascular health. It also stimulates metabolism to help burn fat and encourages the conversion of fat into lean muscle.
To know more about this, visit https://www.vitasave.ca/.
Fitness Articles1. Just Squatting Vs. Corrective Exercising
2. Pilates - The New Favourite Exercise Of Celebrities
3. Ten Unexpected Ways Exercise At Home Can Make Your Life Better.
Author: sagar painuly
4. Why Should You Consume Supplements?
5. What Are The Few Natural Ways To Stay Healthy?
6. The Commercial Approach Of Health Supplements
7. Side Effects Of Concerta Addiction
Author: max david
8. Nephrotic Syndrome- Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors & Ayurvedic Treatment
Author: Kidney Cure
9. Are There Benefits For A Chiropractor While Pregnant?
10. How Do Chiropractic Care Work:
11. Best Boxing Trainer In New York City
Author: allen alvir
12. Surprising Benefits Of Physiotherapy For Women
Author: Hitesh Sharma
13. Eggs And Human Health
Author: Yogendra Shinde
14. A Yoga Teacher Training Program Can Turn Your Passion Into An Income
Author: Rajesh mishra
15. Things To Know About Reformer Pilates And How Can You Use It
Author: Holly Coane