ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
What Is A Basic Kitchen?
Total Articles: 3
A kitchen is a place which is meant for the purpose of cooking. Hence, the kitchen is the second most crucial place in a home after the washroom. The purpose of cooking can only be solve if a place; then a place as such in the house requires quite a bit of protection in it. So, what the basic requirements of a kitchen, Sofa set, bed, or air conditioner? The truth is none of that.
A basic kitchen requires a gas oven, refrigerator, microwave oven, and kitchen chimney, cabinets and organizers and switch board. That is all, what is required inside a kitchen. So, to multiply the look of a kitchen one should amplify certain things inside the kitchen interior.
1. Color of the walls and floor:
This is important to choose a right color pattern for the walls and flooring. This can be anything based upon the choice of the owner and also anything that keeps up with the look of the furniture. If the space isn’t much for the room, then the walls should be painted white or any kind of light color, whereas if there is more space for the kitchen then it can colored with a darker shade like red or dark pink. A place like a kitchen might be affected with a lot of greasy substance and sticky things, for that reason the kitchen wall should be painted with an oil paint, rather a waterproof substance that prevents from having grease stain and easily washable.
The floor should also be protected with oil proof, waterproof carpets mainly of darker shade. That makes it easily cleanable and highly usable.
2. Cabinets and organizers:
This is another important aspect of a kitchen as this is where all the necessary items of use are being kept. This is the place of great organizing for the purpose of cooking. Hence, there should be enough space for the cabinets and cupboard to have a room for all sorts of grains and spices. The cabinets can be of any material but preferably made out of timber, which can give a great treat to eyes.
The color should be dark enough or should match the background of the room.
This is the point of placing things at the right place. All the gadgets and electronics involved inside a kitchen should not be clustered under a single switch board. Whereas, the things be shattered all over the kitchen. That means, the mixer grinder and micro wave over should be placed at two opposite places. The refrigerator and other things, should also be placed accordingly.
After all this, there should be at least two multiple socket switch board to fit in all the necessary equipment.
And, lastly comes the point of decorating a kitchen. A kitchen can be easily decorated with the help of multiple pots of flowers and plants at several places of the kitchen. Including that, the entire room should be high-lightened with enough fluorescent lighting. A space to decorate the exhaust fan and multiple magnet clips on the metal spaces.
That is how a kitchen should be decorated and arranged for more such details and designs on kitchen visit http://www.indriyo.in/
Home and Garden Articles1. 3 Things I Love About Cabin Decor
Author: Tana Lake
2. How To Choose A Home Renovation Organization?
Author: James Kyle
3. Garage Door Repair And Maintenance Looking Into Protection
4. Garage Door Restoration - How You The Best Repairman
5. Questions To Think About When Hiring A Garage Door Repair Service Provider
6. What You Need To Know When It Comes To Garage Door Maintenance
7. Where To Find The Best Company For Garage Door Repair And Installation
8. Selecting Your Local Garage Door Restoration Service
9. Garage Door Restoration - The Guidelines To Success
10. Professional Tips To Perform A Garage Door Repair
11. Garage Door Restoration For Everybody
12. Emergency Garage Door Repair Solutions
13. Advantages Of Cork Flooring
Author: Gabriel Fulton
14. A Complete Guide That You Should Consider For Travertine Tile & Paver Installation
Author: Pamela Edgess
15. How Do You Keep Your Area Rug Clean?
Author: Nikolay Milchev