ALL >> Health >> View Article
8 Amazing Benefits Of Papaya For Health And Skin
This is a fruit once you develop a taste for it. It is not everyone’s favorite, however those who love it find it hard to get by a morning without digging into a bowl of freshly cubed papayas. The orange-colored flesh is extremely tempting so, but what puts most people off, is the slight bitter aftertaste that accompanies the otherwise sweet fruit. This is the reason why children are often fussy about it.
The Benefits of Papaya
The enzyme papain present in papaya is thought to aid digestion by breaking down proteins. Therefore, a glass of papaya juice is usually recommended as a home remedy for digestion-related problems or constipation. Papaya is additionally high in fiber and water content, both of which help to prevent constipation and promote a smooth bowel movement.
Apart from papain, papaya also contains other effective enzymes that might help against inflammation and promote healing of burns. Papayas have high digestive enzymes, they help in supporting your digestive system.
3. Heart Disease and Cancer
Papaya is rich in anti-oxidants and phytonutrients that work against free radicals and therefore protect the body from possible heart diseases and cancer. Including more papaya in your diet will help keep your heart safe.
Several researchers have found that the consumption of raw papaya could help maintain blood sugar level and cholesterol because of the high fiber content, thereby keeping a check on diabetes. According to one study done by the Center of Excellence for Biomedical and Bio materials Research at the Mauritius University, green tea and fermented papaya work together as preventive means for diabetes.
Papaya is a great source of vitamin A, B, C,K and is known as an excellent immunity booster. It is great for the expansion of body tissues, including hair and skin. The medium-sized papaya can provide you double your daily requirement of vitamins.
Beauty experts, often suggest using slices of papaya as a natural skin cleanser as the active enzymes work wonders to remove impurities.
It's also rich in minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and copper. Regular consumption helps increases the calcium bank in the body and in the long run could help keep a check on arthritis.
Papaya leaves are mostly used in the treatment of dengue to help boost up the count of platelets. A simple remedy to get back the platelets count is to present the patient a glass of papaya leaf juice. It is prepared by grinding the leaves with a small amount of water to extract the juice.
Useful - Papaya is low in calories and be the perfect option for breakfast.140 grams of the fruit contains only 60 calories, with total fat 0.4 gram, no cholesterol, 15.7 gram carbohydrates and 2.5 gram dietary fiber.
Health Articles1. How To Use An Online Pharmacy In The Uk Diazepam?
2. How Does Tramadol Help With Anxiety? How To Order Tramadol Online?
Author: Genrxonline CA
3. Organic Black Seed Oil A Natural Remedy For Insomnia
4. What If I Don’t Believe Vasthu
5. Survival Tips For New Gym Goers
Author: Rite Bite
6. Proven And Approved Hair Loss Treatment Options
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant Center
7. Let Your Skin Tell The Story Of Your Happy Pregnancy – Here Are A Few Skin-care Routines You Can Try
Author: Prapti Chauhan
8. Document Shredding Services Assist To Safeguard Confidential Information
Author: Herb Scott
9. Chronic Headaches Treatment – Find It While Going For The Top Chiropractor!
Author: Robert Augustine
10. What Is So Beneficial About Organic Oregano Oil?
11. 6 Most Frequently Asked Questions On Teeth Whitening
Author: Claudia Lamington
12. How To Manage Stress With Life Coach – Ritu Singal
Author: Ritu Singal
13. How Is Surging Geriatric Population Driving Telemedicine Market?
Author: Pramod Kumar
14. Know The Use Of Disinfectant / Sanitization Tunnels On People
Author: Rohit Jamb
15. Know Some Common Causes Fire And Explosion Accidents