ALL >> Health >> View Article
Tips To Build Heathy Bones And Joints
Total Articles: 14
Keeping your bones and joints healthier is easy than never before. It is important to understand the factors that affect your bone health that is the diet plan, physical activities, and lifestyle changes. The roles and responsibilities of bones and joints in our body are many which include giving structure to our body, storing calcium, connecting muscles, and organ protection. Right from childhood, it is necessary to build strong bones and joints and during adulthood maintaining its health is more important to have a healthy body.
Important facts of Bones and joints in our body
The bones in our body tend to change continuously, the old bones break down and build new bones simultaneously.
During childhood the new bones are made faster than the old bones break down which increases the bone mass, the peak bone mass may be reached around 30 years of age.
Osteoporosis: The condition in which the bones and joints become weak and brittle as we grow old that depends on the bone mass gained before the age of 30 and how long it takes to lose the bone mass after 30
To escape from osteoporosis as you age, it is must be cautious about bone health when you are young by maintaining the required bone mass through nutrient-rich foods, physical exertion, and bone health supplements.
Factors that affect bones and joints health:
The amount of calcium content in your diet plan is the significant factor of bone health, which when consumed low in the diet may lead to early bone loss, increase in the risk of fractures due to the decrease in bone density.
People who are physically inactive have a greater risk of Osteoporosis.
According to many researchers, consumption of alcohol and tobacco use contributes more to weak bones because it interferes with the ability of our body to absorb calcium in bones and joints.
If you are women, naturally you are under risk of osteoporosis because women have lower bone density by birth than men.
In women, the bone loss increases at menopause due to reducing estrogen levels. In men, bone mass may be decreased due to low testosterone level.
If your body mass index is less than 19 (BMI
Health Articles1. Male Organ Vitamin Cream: What Is It, Why A Man Should Use It, And What It Should Include.
Author: John Dugan
2. How To Get A Tele-appointment With Doctor In Pakistan For Arthritis Treatment
Author: Abigail Kane
3. Cardio Strike Is Not Only A Workout It’s Also Make Workout Fun
Author: Matt kelman
4. Immunotherapy By Dr. Ashok Vaid: New Hope For Cancer Treatment In India
Author: Lisa Resnick
5. Hair Loss Causes Treatment And Prevention
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant
6. Why Tramadol And Tapentadol Are Considered Best Opioids For Pain Medications?
Author: Why Tramadol and Tapentadol are considered best op
7. Simple Guidance For You In Allergy Asthma Center In Kolkata.
Author: sagar painuly
8. Learn About Liposuction And Cosmetic Surgery
Author: Waseem Hameed Khan
9. How To Fix Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry Chermside
Author: Claudia Lamington
10. Buy Ultram 100mg Online Thru Overnight Shipping
Author: Buy Ultram 100mg online thru Overnight shipping
11. Which Treatment Is Best For Piles?
Author: Vithai Piles Hospital
12. Why Should You Choose The Origin Ivf Center ? Best Ivf Center In Gurgaon
Author: Origin Clinic
13. 7 Simple Ways To Cheer Up A Lonely Senior
Author: Andy Ratana
14. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Anti-inflammatory Education
Author: David Seaman
15. Why To Choose Tramadol Cash On Delivery Option?
Author: Buy Tramadols Online