ALL >> Health >> View Article
How An Online Appointment With Doctor Can Save You Time And Money!
Total Articles: 21
Doctors and patients alike are pressed for time. Patients don’t want to bother going into a clinic and believe it or not more and more doctors are opting for an online medical consultation with their patients for health problems that don’t require an in-clinic visit. According to reports, doctors are assessing patients in 3-minute phone conversations to reduce demand and overburdened hospitals. Only those patients who ‘really’ need to see the doctor are called in. Telemedicine is rapidly expanding and patients and doctors are quick to sign up for it!
Large scale tertiary care hospitals are also introducing telemedicine as part of their healthcare system. According to training staff at hospitals two in three patients only need words of advice from a doctor. Experts say that more than half of your health concerns can easily be treated online.
How does the online doctor appointment booking system save me money?
Online doctor appointments not only save time but are cheaper on the pocket too! There are various telemedicine apps that you can download on your mobile phone, tablet or laptop for free and use it to instantly connect with a specialist of your choice. You don’t have to travel long distances to see your doctor for medical conditions as simple as the flu, sinusitis or acne. You’re saving on gas money plus hefty consultation fees for an in-clinic visit.
Now you can use an online doctor app to get expert medical advice from the comfort of your own home or even on the go! Save the commute, save time and save big bucks! You can use the app to find a physician in your area and book a GP appointment online. Getting treated by the online doctor is reducing the influx of non-emergent patients in medical facilities and is an effective way to get treated and get a prescription online too.
Tele appointment with doctor
includes consultation through video calls so the doctor can visually assess the problem if need be. For instance, people who call in with minor cuts or wounds will be advised how to go about treating it with first aid products. Individuals with sore throat will be directed to the pharmacy with an online prescription! Does it get any easier than that? More serious cases that warrant a physical examination will either be called in for a clinic visit or be referred to relevant specialist for further assessment.
If you haven’t had the opportunity to use a doctor availability app yet, download My Live Doctor android app today! MyLiveDoctors provides rapid accessibility to Board-Certified Physicians right in the palm of your hand! It’s cheap, convenient and very easy to use. These doctors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more details please visit www.mylivedoctors.com.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Vitamin Cream: What Is It, Why A Man Should Use It, And What It Should Include.
Author: John Dugan
2. How To Get A Tele-appointment With Doctor In Pakistan For Arthritis Treatment
Author: Abigail Kane
3. Cardio Strike Is Not Only A Workout It’s Also Make Workout Fun
Author: Matt kelman
4. Immunotherapy By Dr. Ashok Vaid: New Hope For Cancer Treatment In India
Author: Lisa Resnick
5. Hair Loss Causes Treatment And Prevention
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant
6. Why Tramadol And Tapentadol Are Considered Best Opioids For Pain Medications?
Author: Why Tramadol and Tapentadol are considered best op
7. Simple Guidance For You In Allergy Asthma Center In Kolkata.
Author: sagar painuly
8. Learn About Liposuction And Cosmetic Surgery
Author: Waseem Hameed Khan
9. How To Fix Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry Chermside
Author: Claudia Lamington
10. Buy Ultram 100mg Online Thru Overnight Shipping
Author: Buy Ultram 100mg online thru Overnight shipping
11. Which Treatment Is Best For Piles?
Author: Vithai Piles Hospital
12. Why Should You Choose The Origin Ivf Center ? Best Ivf Center In Gurgaon
Author: Origin Clinic
13. 7 Simple Ways To Cheer Up A Lonely Senior
Author: Andy Ratana
14. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Anti-inflammatory Education
Author: David Seaman
15. Why To Choose Tramadol Cash On Delivery Option?
Author: Buy Tramadols Online