ALL >> Health >> View Article
Worldwide Patients Losing A Huge Volume Of Weight With Weight Loss Surgery
Total Articles: 4
Being obese or overweight is definitely not easy. Unfortunately, when trying to lose weight, it is further challenging for such patients. Keeping in mind the difficult health conditions that come with being obese, it is very important to lose weight at the right time. There are many patients who fall prey to ailments like Diabetes Mellitus, Varicose Veins, joint problems, Heart problems and much more, because of excess weight. In fact, when they try to lose weight with the help of dieting or rigorous exercise, they fail miserably.
For such patients, Weight Loss Surgeries or Obesity Surgeries or also known as Bariatric Surgeries, are possible. Over the years, these surgeries have gained a lot of popularity and have a very track good record, which is why more and more patients are going for these surgeries without any apprehensions.
Obesity is not just a physical problem, but the patients suffer psychologically too. It needs a lot of dedication, will power and efforts to achieve a considerable amount of weight. Some such committed people, who had the experience of undergoing a successful Weight Loss Surgery, are:
• John Philip: He weighed 708 pounds (322 Kilos) and it brought a lot of discomfort for him. He underwent Gastric Bypass Surgery, with the help of which he lost 540 pounds (245 Kilos). According to him, losing these many kilos was life-changing for him as compared to earlier time, when his condition was so terrible that even walking a few steps has become too burdening.
• Brittani Filler: She lost almost 400 Pounds (182 Kilos), thanks to the successful Obesity surgery. The post-surgery transformation changed her relationship with food, the way she ate, the frequency and everything. She underwent counseling for quite a few months so that she doesn’t regain
• Ronald Turner: He weighed almost 700 Pounds (318 Kilos), lost about 400 Pounds (182 Kilos). He underwent Obesity surgery but due to some complication, he fell ill and was confined to a wheelchair. But very soon, he was able to recover and was on his feet.
Like them, there are many success stories of people losing a stunning volume of weight, by the perfect amalgamation of regular exercise, changes in diet and the appropriate choice of Obesity Surgery. More specifically, there are many people, who have undergone successful Weight Loss Surgery in India.
Surely, there are many countries, which have very wonderful healthcare services; however, they might not be cost effective. Also, the patients might not get an all-embracing experience. But in India, these patients are attended extremely well and are assured of getting a wholesome treatment experience. For patients – be it from any corner of the globe – looking for Weight Loss Surgery can plan their treatment in India with Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India group. The group with its undying efforts has provided seamless assistance to numerous international patients with a successful outcome. The group’s continually spreading network and other medical tour related services have given a major boost to the influx of medical tourists from different corners of the world.
There are many types of Weight loss surgery gastric balloon, Gastric Band, Gastric Bypass surgery which one is suitable for you to depend upon your BMI. Call: +91-9373055368 or Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Articles1. Optimal Results From Metastatic Breast Cancer Treatment With Dr. Rajeev Agrawal
Author: Lisa Resnick
2. New Approaches To Combat Hair Loss
Author: Shreedhar Reddy
3. Qualtec Offers Best Working At Heights Instructor Course
4. How Often Should You Get Botox Injections?
Author: Sonali Shinde
5. Daniel Man,md Plastic Surgeon |board Certified-best Rated-5 Star-palm Beach-leads The Pack 30 Years
6. 7 Checks To Choose The Best Home Health Care Software For Your Medical Agency
Author: Formdox Technology
7. Myths And Facts About Wisdom Teeth Removal
Author: Paulo Pinho
8. Can A Usage Of Cbd Products Make Me Fail A Drug Test?
Author: Emily Ledget
9. The All Meat Diet | Health Promotion Consultants
Author: David Seaman
10. Using An Ice Machine For Knees
Author: Dexter Brown
11. Why Sewage-based Flooding Is Dangerous For Your Health
Author: ServiceMaster by Wright
12. Is Yoga Teacher Training, Just Meant For Teachers?
Author: Kishor Rathod
13. Everything A Man Needs To Know About Pearling
Author: John Dugan
14. Surrogacy Services In India
Author: Akanksha hospital
15. Common Male Organ Disorders Every Man Should Know About
Author: John Dugan