ALL >> Education >> View Article
According to Bryant & Miron (2004), the Piagetian theory is the most frequently used theory in the 21st Century (through 2004) as evidenced by their examination of six journals.
Our primary curricular goals over the next 15 weeks are to (in no particular order):
1. Analyze the historical origins of certain mass communication theories via hallmark studies and research;
2. Explore contemporary applications of these theories via current scholarship;
3. Articulate knowledge of the role of theory in mass communication scholarship;
4. Identify appropriate theory(ies) for a potential thesis/creative project proposal;
5. Clarify graduate school expectations and its lifestyle.
Fill the blanks:
Per the course syllabus, our primary curricular goals over the next 15 weeks are to (in no particular order):
1 Introduce you to the analysis of historical origins of certain mass communication theories via hallmark studies and research;
2 Expose you to contemporary uses and applications of these theories via current scholarship;
3 Articulate knowledge of the purpose (role) of theory in mass communication scholarship;
4 Identify appropriate theory (ies) for a potential creative proposal;
Prepare you for graduate school expectations and its lifestyle.
Why are you here?
I decided to acquire the master’s degree to enhance my skills in journalism. It is important to advance in the skills due to the market demand and the job requirements too. I purpose to acquire more skills in journalism that will enable me to sail through the job market with ease. Also, it boosts my professional skills as a journalist thereby creating a basis for my career.
What journalistic or strategic communication problem do you wish to investigate (perhaps in the form of an eventual thesis or creative project)?
As part of my thesis project, I intend to investigate the problem of bias that is a major journalistic problem. Reporters receive training on how to accurately and fairly convey warring points of view. However, in some situations, the situations are not the same and eliminating the element of bias is a challenge. For instance, reporting scientific research that has opposing sides as though it is equal is liable to bias. Journalists have a responsibility of giving a comprehensive and credible account of the areas they cover regardless of the time and space limitations. Thus, from the knowledge acquired in the course, I will address the problem of bias in journalism. The topic will form part of my thesis project before the end of the course.
Sherry Roberts is the author of this paper. A senior editor at Melda Research in research paper writing services if you need a similar paper you can place your order for a custom research paper from research paper services.
Author is associated with MeldaResearch.Com which is a global Custom Essay Writing and Term Paper Writing Company. If you would like help in Research Papers and Term Paper Help you can visit Custom Writing Service
Education Articles1. Best Boarding School In Maharashtra – Mit Vishwashanti Gurukul
Author: MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul
2. Iso Certification Innigeria – Taking Up What Is Necessary
Author: Jennifer Aniston
3. Tips To Build The Most Positive Perceptions For Your School Online
4. Why Should School Teach Robotics?
Author: Ankur Anand
5. How To Make Money With Your Blog In 2020
Author: yogesh sashi
6. Search Engine Marketing (sem) For Business: Learn And Do It Rightly
Author: yogesh sashi
7. Toddler Care Provide Valuable Support To Young Children In Howell Nj
Author: Steve Son
8. Encouragement & Appreciation Can Work Wonders In Bringing Out The True Potential Of Young Minds
Author: Yuvashakti Model School
9. Learn From The Comfort Of Home With Extramarks Online Education Platform.
10. The 2-minute Rule For Ctet Exam
11. Study In Canada Guidelines For Indian Students
12. Best Engineering College In Uttarakhand
Author: RIT ROORKEE
13. Python Training In Noida
Author: mapping skills
14. How Schools Are Dealing With Covid-19
Author: Prerna Sharma
15. How Montessori Students Progress Through The Levels Of Mathematics
Author: Daviis Collins