ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Hotls In Port Sudan
SUDAN CITY - Port Sudan New International Airport has international flights from Cairo and Dubai. The flight connectivity form Port Sudan to other places is great. There is also a domestic route from Khartoum. With a near-desert climate, tourists will surely enjoy basking under the sun here and getting a tan, or seeing great aqua life when diving. Eating and sleeping are both good for tourists in Port Sudan. You will enjoy great seafood, and accommodations with astonishing views. Believe it or not, there are a lot of Chinese tourists here. That’s also because the town centre has so much charm. Whether, you eat, swim, dive, or walk around, you will enjoy Port Sudan for its uniqueness; having a hot, arid, desert like climate, with a location that’s just an inch away from a clean, refreshing body of water.
THINGS TO DO IN SUDAN –
1. DIVING - Sudan's only major industrial port is the base for some of the world's most spectacular and undeveloped diving. Above the waves, sights are scarce – don't expect masses of historical buildings or sweeping beaches and translucent waters lapping your toes – but there's a laid-back atmosphere that's supremely enjoyable. Port Sudan is also an ideal base to visit the nearby historical town of Suakin.
2. SANGANEB NATIONAL PARK - Sanganeb redefines what a LIVING REEF should look like. We went there last May and it was an absolute bliss!
You have to take a live board to get there, but it is totally worth it! Big Potato Groupers, Barracudas, Sharks, Anthias in the millions, schools of jacks, excellent diving experience. Would not recommend for an open water diver though due to depth and currents.
You can also take a tour up the lighthouse for a spectacular view.
3. SESIBI TEMPLE - Located just few miles from the most famous Soleb temple; Soleb temples was built by Hapou (the famous architect of the Luxor temple in Egypt) to celebrate Amenophis III’s jubilee and resembles its Egyptian cousin; it has been brought back to life by an Italian archaeological expedition led by Michela Schiff Giorgini and is the most archaeological site amongst those dating to the Egyptian period in Sudan. Sesibi, instead, was built by Akhenaton in the 14th century BC and was completely destroyed after his death as it was considered heretic; this also explains why there are few pieces remaining. All around it there are the remains of an old, square planned city.
4. SEDEINGA TEMPLE - This small temple dating back to 1400 BC is dedicated to Tiye, Amenophis III’s wife; next to it lays a necropolis with over 400 pyramids built with mud bricks. I can only rate it three stars and not more as the excavation is at a very initial stage and it seem to proceed at a very leisurely pace. However, ten years from now, the site promises to be spectacular. We met an archaeological expedition which is about to tear all the pieces down in order to cataloguing and inventorying the bricks with a view to build it all over again as it must have appeared back then, when it was built.
5. RED SEA SECRET DIVING CENTER - A diving Centre, which makes you feel like you go diving with Friends, at some of the Most spectacular dive sites in the world, from an adventurous Port City while still being incredibly professional what could a divers heart request more!!!
HOTEL ACCOMODATION IN PORT SUDAN –
The best place or the best hotel to stay in Port Sudan is MIRAK SUITES, its luxury with economy, The Mirak Hotel Suites has been opened in Port Sudan with a prime location and complete facilities. Mirak suites provide the best and cheap accommodations in Port Sudan with great connectivity to airport and other tourist attractions. Hotel is also close to the Port Sudan’s popular diving centres. They offer various services at Mirak suites- hotel accommodation, Luggage Storage Service, Free Parking, Laundry Service, Airport Transfer, Surveillance Security Cameras, Foreign Registration Service, Tour, And Travel Services, Backup Generators, Restaurant, and Wakeup Call Service.
Travel Articles1. Egypt And Jordan Luxury Tours-what To Know About Them
Author: Cliff Collins
2. Everest Base Camp Trek — A General Overview
Author: we ramblers
3. Ontario Received Additional 700 Nominations For 2019
4. Here Is Why Annapurna Circuit Trek Is The Best Long Trek In The World!
Author: we ramblers
5. Everest Base Camp Trek - How Difficult Is This Trek And What To Pack?
Author: we ramblers
6. Top 5 Resorts In Maldives
Author: Rocking Trips
7. Three Important Questions To Ask Online Transportation Service Providers Before Hiring Them
Author: morgan cooper
8. Mire Los Comportamientos Superiores En El Turismo De Kerala
Author: Jessica Johansson
9. Wedding Car Rental Jaipur
Author: Virendra Singh
10. Make The Most Of Your Party With Our Excellent Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: Make the Most of Your Party with Our Excellent Par
11. Benefits Of Using Gatwick Airport Transfer
12. Why Do Business Executives Prefer Private Flight Charter?
Author: Avi Baba
13. Make Your Trip Complete With The Magical Kenya Safari Tours
Author: John Smith
14. 6 Great Reasons Why Grenada Should Be On Your Bucket List
Author: Deepak Nangla
15. Kilimanjaro Mountain Trek - A Great Way To Unleash The Power And Stamina Of The Trekkers
Author: Robert Queen