ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How To Cut Your Electric Power Bill By 80%?
In today’s world, for many homeowners, the monthly utility bill is the first largest expense. Reducing the usage of energy not only keeps your budget in check, but also its one of the great ways for good investment to save environment. But, for this you don’t have to cut electricity utilities all together. Here, the leading Toowoomba electrician shares tips on energy conservation that you can follow easily.
General Practices for Cutting down The Electric Bill
Are you tired of paying hefty electricity bills for your home every month? Follow this
1. Use energy-saving light bulbs throughout your home
2. Wrap your water heater in an insulating jacket, so that you can save your home a considerable amount of energy.
3. Change your air filters often, so that it reduces how hard your systems has to exert it.
4. Don’t overheat or overcool rooms, and avoid changing your thermostat frequently. Stick with consistent, reasonable temperatures, no matter the season.
5. Wash your clothes with either warm or cold water, not hot. By doing so, it requires less work for your washer.
6. You’d be surprised how much of your home’s energy use comes from your refrigerator. Make sure its energy-saver switch is turned on, and keep your fridge set to 37 and your freezer set to 3 to cut back on excessive usage.
Consider Installing Solar Panels on Your Roof
Many people avoid this, because of upfront costs associated with this energy efficient home improvement project. But, they don’t know, the cost associated with it will be covered with in few months and save more money with solar panels.
Did you know using solar panels help you cut your electric bill by up to 50% per month? Also, with solar panels, you don’t have to worry about repairs or maintenance issues expenses. Once installed, solar panels rarely have any issues that require maintenance or repairs.
What If Still The Bill Is Still So High?
Check the meter box with the help of professional Electrician Toowoomba. Did you know the meter has to be tested once in every 2 months? Now your question may be, what happens if I didn’t go for regular meter inspection? Then this may be end with the unexpected high electric bill. Yes, meter can go fast or slow, in case it goes wrong. By hiring professionals for regular inspection and following above tips, you can cut your electric power bill by 80%
Don’t let your electricity bills scare you anymore. Switch to Solar Panels with the help of Electrical contractor in Toowoomba to lower your monthly expenses.
The author of this article is the professional electrician in Toowoomba. In this article, he discusses how to cut your Electric power bill by 80%? To know more, visit https://st8wideelectrical.com.au/
Home and Garden Articles1. Residential Painting Contractor-a Great Way To Transform Your Home's Interior & Exterior
Author: Martha Navas
2. What Are The Different Types Of Bed Bug Exterminator Treatments Used Today?
Author: David Alexander
3. Why Flowers Are The Best Item To Decorate Your Home
Author: Ashutosh Verma
4. Get The Best Quality Timber And Oak Flooring Products And Accessories
Author: Chloe Winson
5. Everything You Should Know About Swimming Pool Heat Pumps
Author: Kajal Hedav
6. 5 Marble Slabs That Makes Your Bathroom Design Look Elegant
Author: Hemani Singh
7. 5 Best Kitchen Marbles For Perfect Kitchens
Author: Sipani Mables
8. Welcome To New Beginnings: Why The Neo-modern Idea Is So Important To Modern Way Of Living
Author: Ramesh Sharma
9. How Much Should You Pay For A Mattress In Australia
Author: Mandeep Singh
10. What Is The Importance Kitchen Sink To Every House?
Author: Divya Verma
11. Aluminum Garage Doors Are The Best!
Author: Jose Gordan
12. How Does The Scented Air Filters Work?
Author: Mark Joshua
13. Design Tips For Living Room
Author: gunjan gupta
14. How Do You Know The Location For My New Hot Tub Installation?
Author: Cedar Barrel Saunas
15. Home Disinfecting: How To Keep Your Bedroom Clean
Author: ServiceMaster by Wright