ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Here’s Your Bathroom Remodeling Planning Process
The bathroom is probably the most important room in the house in terms of resale value. As we seek to make the most of precious downtime, its status has been raised. No longer driven by purely practical needs, many are renovating bathrooms with relaxation and pampering in mind.
As well as simple renovations , planning to remodel your bathroom in Naples is a serious undertaking and can be deceptively tricky. It requires quite an array of fittings and technical skill, often in a very compact space. For this reason, carefully planning from the start by Expert Restoration & Cleaning Services will prevent costly mistakes and changes down the line. So here’s your bathroom remodeling planning process to make things more easier for you to do.
1. Consider who will be using your bathroom. Is it just for you, or are there young children or perhaps older parents who will share it? It’s worth considering its use not just today, but for the future as well. Remodeling a multi-generational bathroom gives you peace of mind that your investment will serve your whole family long-term, and Expert Restoration & Cleaning Services offers a wealth of attractive designs that offer both form and function.
2. Discover bathroom trends and innovative technologies. Take advantage of the latest advances in bathroom technology to create your ideal space. Consider a wet room-style shower, or a super-sized shower spray innovation. Speak to a professional from Expert Restoration & Cleaning Services to find out what’s new in bathroom remodeling in Naples, and share ideas with your architect or interior designer.
3. Select innovation that allows you to control water by the touch of a button, which is intuitive and useful if you’re creating a multi-generational bathroom. Innovations such as water saving and eco-friendly fittings help you to save both water and energy, cutting the costs of your bathroom on a long-term basis.
4. Upgrading just a few key elements in your existing bathroom can give it a brand new look. Adding new wash basin taps are a quick way of modernizing, and towel rails are equally simple to install for the same effect. Fresh color and improved lighting can then highlight the changes you’ve made.
5. If you’re looking for a bigger change, upgrading or changing the bath and shower can create an entirely new feel to the space. Consider whether you need to prepare new surfaces when changing the floor plan, and check with a bathroom remodeling contractor in Naples, like Expert Restoration & Cleaning Services, to find out if there are any construction restrictions you should bear in mind.
6. Lastly, consider your budget by setting a budget from the outset. You can be realistic about what changes can be made to your existing bathroom. While certain elements, such as decor and lighting, can be done cheaply with the intention of changing them regularly, making the investment in quality bathroom products today will pay off far into the future.
Follow our checklist to the bathroom renovation planning process. By deciding on a design style, choosing complementary products and accessories becomes easy. Bathroom innovations have changed the face of the modern bathroom, creating a space that is both more luxurious and more energy-efficient. We have a whole host of solutions suitable for renovating projects from Expert Restoration & Cleaning Services.
Don’t be daunted by your new bathroom project. Choose Expert Restoration & Cleaning Services as your remodeling partner! Expert Restoration & Cleaning Services specializes in bathroom and kitchen remodeling for homes in Southwest Florida. Our professional team will guide you from the design to the implementation process. Contact us now or check our bathroom remodeling options.
Expert Restoration & Cleaning Services Inc. is your one-stop shop for professional damage restoration, and remodeling services in Naples, FL. Whether you have a residential or commercial property that needs restoring, we can step in and find a quick solution for your problems. Our services include mildew removal and mold remediation, water damage restoration, floor cleaning, odor removal, and home renovation in the aftermath of irreversible damage. We also offer kitchen and bathroom remodeling services to help you upgrade your home. 239-641-9953
Home and Garden Articles1. Space & More Space – Invest On A Garden Shed Or Barns
Author: Hazel Smith
2. The Ultimate Secret About Bed Bug Heater Rental And Bed Bug Room Heater Rental
Author: David Alexander
3. Explore Work Of Composite Decking
Author: Akash Sisodiya
4. Info About Red Sandalwood Farming
Author: Arjoo pandey
5. Modern Interior Designs For Your Restaurant
Author: Fab Modula
6. Qualities To Look For While Having The Best Roofing Tiles
Author: Prasanth S
7. The Enemies Of My Enemy, The Mosquito
Author: Fountains 2 Go
8. How To Clean Your Concrete Driveway
Author: Sierra Solomon
9. Designing Parking Lots: It’s All About Safety
Author: Sierra Solomon
10. Berber Rugs Are Notable For Their Natural Tones, Excellent Quality, And Authenticity
11. How To Know If Your Carpet Needs Cleaning
Author: ServiceMaster of Cobb
12. How To Style Up Your Home With Herringbone Flooring
Author: Bernard Wogan
13. Tips To Protect Your Building's Foundation From Water Damage
14. Why Get A Mold Inspection When Buying A House In Conyers, Georgia?
Author: Lovejoy ServiceMaster
15. How Do You Prevent Black Mold?
Author: ServiceMaster by Wright