ALL >> Education >> View Article
Reflection And Review
Total Articles: 153
The need for repeat online customers and their impact on overall business are significant as well as paramount. It follows the extent of customer loyalty has a very enormous on the website of an online company as well as the significant influence it can have on the apparel company. The loyalty that the customers have about our apparel company is the major element that promotes their desire to become repeat, customers. Minor variations in these clients in the context of their loyalty affecting the most profitable customers can result in a huge divergence in the initially comparable online companies. The impact will result in some registering exceptional returns while others will be sinking to lasting unprofitability (Beasty, 2006).
These repeat online clients are very significant in making our apparel company break even. The fact that the client acquisition is normally expensive in e-commerce, the objective or recouping our investment can only attain via ensuring that we motivate our customers to return to our website. In the case of our apparel company, the client was not profitable for our business until he stopped for a minimum of four times. To be able to break even, in this case, we had to retain the client for 12 months (Alam and Yasin, 2009).
The repeat customers additionally spend more and additionally generate larger transactions for our business. Research indicates that the longer the relationship with a client lasts, the more the customer spends in the given duration. In the case of our apparel company, the client spent 67% more in 31-36 months on the website that there shopping in 0-6 months (Kassim and Ismail, 2009). The higher spending is normal as a result of the greater frequency of the shopping as well as the larger transactions to a certain extent.
The repeat customers to our apparel website additionally contribute via referring more people and consequently bringing more business to the apparel company. Research indicates that the word of mouth is normally the most economical as well as effective mode the online retailers utilize to develop their business (Bharati & Chaudhury, 2006).
The repeat customers will additionally contribute to our apparel company by buying other products we have in our stores. The web shoppers are normally willing to purchase diverse models of products from their online retailer of choice. The resultant impact is that they are going to improve our profitability by buying more thus additional revenue (Eid and Al-Anazi, 2008).
The overall impact that these loyal customers create in promoting our website is via recommendations to their friends that will be supported by the excellent customer service we offer those (Beasty, 2006).
(Alam and Yasin, 2009), the three specific tactics that the apparel company is going to utilize in gaining the repeat customers as well as brand promoters include:
• Ensuring that our clients know what we are doing for them via mailing our newsletters to our existing customers as well as calling them directly to notify them of the exceptional services we have for them.
• Additionally writing the old clients personal handwritten notes regularly should work as the client is aware we have considered them as friends and not just regular customers.
• Ensuring that we remember the special occasions for our regular customers such as sending birthday cards, holiday cards as well as anniversary cards as they are exceptional follow-up tools to make our clients know we value them.
• Through these models, our customers will not be afraid or even embarrassed to recommend our company to their friends and colleagues and thus possessing the greatest value of becoming our brand ambassadors.
Alam, S. S. and N. M. Yasin (2009). “An Investigation into the Antecedents of Customer Satisfaction of Online Shopping,” The Australian & New Zealand Marketing Academy (ANZMAC) Conference, Melbourne, Australia 30 November – 2 December, Paper number 79, 2009
Beasty C. (2006). Retail's 2 worlds: tips on integrating online and offline channels. Customer Relationship Management, Medford, March, 30-36.
Bharati, P., & Chaudhury A. (2006). Product customization on the web: an empirical study of factors impacting choiceboard user satisfaction. Information Resources Management Journal, Hershey, April-June, 69-82.
Eid, M. and F. Al-Anazi ( 2008). “Factors Influencing Saudi Consumers Loyalty towards B2C E-commerce,“ 14th Americas Conference on Information Systems, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, August 14-17, 2008.
Sherry Roberts is the author of this paper. A senior editor at Melda Research in legitimate research paper writing service if you need a similar paper you can place your order for a custom research paper from nursing essay writing service.
Education Articles1. Best Oracle Fusion Financials Online Training | Oracle Cloud Financials Online Training
2. Tips To Help Your Children Express Their Feelings
Author: John Sarkis
3. How To Improve English Speaking Skills Online And Get Ahead With Minimum Efforts
Author: Eng Varta
4. Big Data Fundamentals, Become Big Data & Hadoop Developer
5. How To Overcome The Fear Of College Assignment: 5 Tricks That Work
Author: Adam Jacksom
6. Google Cloud Online Training
Author: rithi aanand
7. Qlik Sense Online Training
8. Major 5 Skills Sdets Need To Develop Right Now
Author: MindQ Systems
9. Trends To Watch Out For In Architectural Industry – Avantika University
Author: Avantika education
10. Top 7 Women Cfo’s And Their Backgrounds
11. How Do I Prepare My Child For Day Care?
Author: John Sarkis
12. Puppet Training
13. Here Is What You Should Consider Before Driving
14. Which Is A Better Course In Christ University, Bangalore, Ba Llb Or Bba Llb?
Author: Indian Educational Services
15. Achieve Good Results By Asking For Help In Thesis Writings From Professional Writers
Author: Students assignment help