ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
What Determines The Completion Term For A Wordpress Website Development?
The moment you decided you need a website and you considered WordPress Website Development as the best solution, you probably want to know how long will it be until your website will be officially launched. Well, in spite of the fact that WordPress is an easy and effective CMS, there are some factors that determine the duration of a WordPress project. In average, a custom made WordPress website will take about 200 hours until it is finished. But, in many cases, it is hard to predict precisely how long it will take. Maybe you will want to make some changes along the way or things won’t come out as expected. In order to better understand what drives such a term, take a look at the WordPress Website design and development, details below.
1. How many template pages will the website have?
Depending on how many pages you want your website to have, each page may require a special template, based on the provided content. The creation of each unique template will take more or less, based on the details and features of each template.
2. How many sections will each page feature?
Let’s take a home page as an example to make an idea of how many sections can a page contain. Besides the header and footer, a home page can have anywhere between 3 and 5 different sections. To make one section for a page, a developer will need 1 to 2 hours, on average. The best part is that, in most cases, the header and footer are the same for all pages, so they just need to be made once. Thus, a page that contains 5 sections can take up to 8 hours to be done. Also, bear in mind that sections with special features may take even more, depending on the required features.
3. Will content moving be implied as well?
Content moving is frequent in the case of websites that are refreshed or revamped. The owner of the website does not want to lose all the content, so it will have to be moved to the new website. Considering that moving the content from one page can take between 15 and 20 minutes, the time required to complete such an operation depends on the number of pages involved in the content moving process.
4. Type and number of front-end features
Most certainly you don’t want to settle to having just images and some text on your website’s front-end. You will want unique features that are representative of your website and fresh for your visitors. A slider, for instance, can take up to 8 hours. A custom-made responsive menu takes between 2 and 4 hours. And custom animations can add 6 more hours. These are only a few examples of the kind of front-end features you can add to your website. There are more, so the final number of hours depends on how you want the front-end to look.
5. Type and number of back-end features
These are the kind of features that will eat most of the time required to complete a WordPress project and will be the most difficult part of WordPress Development Services. Each feature will take several hours, depending on their complexity. There are features that may take 4 to 8 hours, but they can go as far as 12 or 20 hours, like in the case of installing and customizing the WooCommerce plugin. This is due to the fact that plugins like WooCommerce have a considerable number of feature themselves, without adding the features you want to be added in a separate manner.
If you are looking for any consultation in Content Management System then you can give us a call at +1 (855) 984-1577 or you can drop us a mail at email@example.com, you can also hire our development for following from that we do Magento Website Development, Hire WordPress Developer, WordPress Website Development, and much more. We also do Custom PHP web Development, WordPress Website Development Company, Hire our software developers for the same and get the best results from it.
Author at Akshar Technologies.
Web Design Articles1. Why Should You Use The Laravel Framework? | Laravel Development Service
Author: Ratnesh sharma
2. How It Is Difficult To Get Started E-commerce
Author: john bright
3. Role Of Android App Development Company In Business — app499
4. Cheap Website Designing Company In Delhi
5. The Need & Understanding Of Website Security For Your Company
Author: Ratnesh sharma
6. Get Online; Sell More Wine: Tips For Building An Online Wine Store
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
7. Appsinvo - Latest Ios And Android Mobile App Development Company In 2020
8. Seo Services In New Jersey Are Not Cost But Investment
Author: Steve Son
9. What Are The Benefits Of Responsive Website Designing?
Author: Soumya Banerjee
10. How To Make Online Shopping Experience Better With The Latest Webshop Design Trends
Author: Noah Nielsen
11. 4 Simple Signs It’s Time For A Website Redesign
Author: Netleaf Software
13. Selecting The Right Web Development Company According To Your Needs
Author: Rohan Kumar
14. Purchase Wordpress Theme Bundle By Following Required Tips
15. Why Digital Marketing Is The Optimum Choice To Promote Business Post Lockdown
Author: Netleaf Software