ALL >> Career >> View Article
Difference Between Big Data- Predictive Analysis And Machine Learning
Total Articles: 2
1) Big Data:
Big data encompasses all type of data that may be structured, semi-structured or unstructured
90% of today’s data has been generated approximately 3 years back
Big data is based on three fundamental pillars or 3 V’s
Velocity is nothing but the speed at which data is increasing it is predicted as a volume of data doubles every 2years
It is a type of data it can be a structure(Excel file or database) or unstructured (like image or Video file)
It is the amount of data which we deal with is the Volume
Sources from where we get Big Data are
Social networking sites
Difference between big data, predictive analysis and machine learning
Predictive analytics is a type of Data analytics. Now you may think what is Data analytics?
Data analytics is a process of examining the data sets to draw conclusions about useful information they contain
There are totally 3 types of analytics in Data analytics
Coming to Predictive analytics it tells us what could happen it is mainly used to make a prediction about unknown future events. Predictive analytics uses many techniques from data mining statics modeling machine learning and AI to analyze current data to make a prediction about future
Difference between big data, predictive analysis and machine learning 3)Machine Learning
Machine learning empowers the machines to think and act for themselves, in other words, we can say it enables computers to learn from patterns and behaviors and act accordingly Without any human intervention or without being explicitly programmed to do so It uses different learning models like ARIMA, Gradient Boosting, SVM, Neutral networks and many more.
How it works
Normally we write programs to solve problems But in Machine learning we write a program that teaches a computer how to solve a problem for example
Suppose we have predicted sales for next month then, in that case, We will machine learning model that uses past historical data learn about pattern and behavior of stores sales and finally predict for next month
An advantage of machine learning is it can learn continuously to improve accuracy like human and predict maximum accuracy
Difference between big data, predictive analysis and machine learning By reading about these we came to a basic conclusion that these are connected by Data but these don’t work
The difference between data science and predictive analytics and machine learning is Big data has contains data that can be used for analytics. Predictive analytics uses data mining statistics modeling and Machine learning to envision data. Whereas machine learning uses data patterns and behaviors to Predict the future.
Career Articles1. Free Job Posting Site - Will They Really Provide Better Candidate?
Author: Amit Singh
2. What Are The Important Marketing Interview Questions?
Author: Tim Donnelly
3. Quick Business Loan Solutions In New Jersey And Virginia With Profession Star | Fund Your Ideas At L
4. Five Ways Recruiters In Los Angeles Can Get You The Best Candidates
Author: Tim Donnelly
5. Tuition Grader
Author: It Is Essential For All Students to Get A Tuition
6. Cable Avoidance Training Is Crucial And Here’s Why
Author: Peter Ashcroft
7. 7 Tips To Turn Your Employees Into Brand Ambassadors
Author: Raghu Nandhan
8. Best Cisco Ccna Ccnp And Ccie Online Training | Free Demo Classes
Author: Networkers Guru
9. Occupants Of Leed-certified Buildings Are Happier, Healthier And More Productive – As Per Usgbc Surv
Author: ge 3s
10. What Are The Trending Deviations In Functioning Of Top 10 International Recruitment Agencies?
11. How To Combat Equilibrium In The Diffusion Of Hr And Corporate Strategy By Hr Consultants In Uk?
12. Energy Audit For Buildings In Dubai
Author: ge 3s
13. Steps To Become A Financial Auditor
Author: Faizan Idrees
14. Finding A Recruitment Agency In Singapore
Author: intellect minds
15. The Best Decision You Can Ever Make This Year Is To Make Use Of A Philosophy Paper Writing Service
Author: Tim George