ALL >> Career >> View Article
Difference Between Big Data- Predictive Analysis And Machine Learning
1) Big Data:
Big data encompasses all type of data that may be structured, semi-structured or unstructured
90% of today’s data has been generated approximately 3 years back
Big data is based on three fundamental pillars or 3 V’s
Velocity is nothing but the speed at which data is increasing it is predicted as a volume of data doubles every 2years
It is a type of data it can be a structure(Excel file or database) or unstructured (like image or Video file)
It is the amount of data which we deal with is the Volume
Sources from where we get Big Data are
Social networking sites
Difference between big data, predictive analysis and machine learning
Predictive analytics is a type of Data analytics. Now you may think what is Data analytics?
Data analytics is a process of examining the data sets to draw conclusions about useful information they contain
There are totally 3 types of analytics in Data analytics
Coming to Predictive analytics it tells us what could happen it is mainly used to make a prediction about unknown future events. Predictive analytics uses many techniques from data mining statics modeling machine learning and AI to analyze current data to make a prediction about future
Difference between big data, predictive analysis and machine learning 3)Machine Learning
Machine learning empowers the machines to think and act for themselves, in other words, we can say it enables computers to learn from patterns and behaviors and act accordingly Without any human intervention or without being explicitly programmed to do so It uses different learning models like ARIMA, Gradient Boosting, SVM, Neutral networks and many more.
How it works
Normally we write programs to solve problems But in Machine learning we write a program that teaches a computer how to solve a problem for example
Suppose we have predicted sales for next month then, in that case, We will machine learning model that uses past historical data learn about pattern and behavior of stores sales and finally predict for next month
An advantage of machine learning is it can learn continuously to improve accuracy like human and predict maximum accuracy
Difference between big data, predictive analysis and machine learning By reading about these we came to a basic conclusion that these are connected by Data but these don’t work
The difference between data science and predictive analytics and machine learning is Big data has contains data that can be used for analytics. Predictive analytics uses data mining statistics modeling and Machine learning to envision data. Whereas machine learning uses data patterns and behaviors to Predict the future.
Career Articles1. What Is Data Science? Why Data Science?
Author: Sairam m
2. Career Path For Logistics And Supply Chain Jobs
Author: Faizan Idrees
3. Reasons To Enroll Your Employees In A Corporate Training Program
Author: Yogendra shinde
4. How Can Human Resource Keep Itself Trendy During Recruitment
Author: Satish Jaddu
5. 5 Reasons To Check Out The Digital Marketing Courses In Bangalore
Author: yogesh sashi
6. Best Ccna Training Course In Jaipur
Author: Grras Solutions
7. Working From Home – Online Part Time Jobs 2019
Author: Faizan Idrees
8. Uk Student Visa Without Ielts
9. How Much Money Can You Make As A Jewellery Designer?
Author: Akash Chauhan
10. Tier 4 Visa – The Way To A Brighter Future
Author: Irene Emily
11. 5 Benefits Of Hiring Temporary Staffing Agencies
Author: Glocal RPO
12. Interview Clothing For Females That Makes The Very Best Impression
13. Free Taco At Ori’zaba’s Silverado Ranch Location During Grand Reopening Celebration
14. How To Answer “what Is Your Greatest Weakness?”
15. What Is A Search Engine Optimization (seo) Specialist?