ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Are The Steps In Getting Pregnant Through Ivf Treatment?
Total Articles: 5
If you are experiencing difficulty in conceiving, this is the right article for you. With the advancement and part of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) you can undergo In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) treatment to get pregnancy. If you live in Bangalore, you need to choose the best Gynecologist in Banashankari who has experience in giving IVF treatment for you so that you can have your baby through this method. Here are the main steps that are involved in IVF treatment:
Ovulation and Stimulation: Before starting the IVF treatment process your lady Gynecologist in Bangalore, Banashankari will monitor your ovaries and check the timings of the egg release. After maintaining your hormone levels, the expert will stimulate the ovaries to produce one or more eggs. Producing more eggs can increase the chances of your pregnancy. If you do not produce any eggs, donor eggs can be arranged after consulting you and your partner.
Egg retrieval: This step involves a small invasive procedure wherein a needle is inserted through your vagina to reach the follicles in the ovaries that house the eggs. Through suction, method eggs are collected with some fluid. The accumulated egg is kept in a culture dish which has enough nutrient media before transferred to an incubator.
Insemination and fertilization: This is the step in which involves the fertilization of the eggs. Best of the eggs are sperm received from your partner, and the most active sperm is allowed to mix with the best egg. Later both are placed in the incubator, and this process is known as artificial insemination. The sperm entering the egg is called fertilization, and the whole process is monitored for developing a healthy embryo.
Embryo transfer and Implantation: Perhaps this is the final step in the IVF treatment process. After proper fertilization of four to five days, your IVF expert inserts a thin tube as a catheter to reach the womb or uterus through the cervix. The catheter contains embryo which is placed in the uterine cavity. After completing this procedure, you will be suggested to have bed rest for one or two days. In every stage above stated, your IVF will involve with care so has to make the IVF success rate high and perform with great skills with the team to make your motherhood.
As per the studies the success rate of IVF treatment is considered to be high when compared to other ART procedures. The factor of age seems to be vital in getting a higher success rate. As per medical experts, the younger you are, higher the success rate of In Vitro Fertilization treatment. Also, the usage of a donor’s egg will drastically increase the success rate of IVF. For the hopeful couples, IVF seems to be a great boon to enjoy parenthood.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Vitamin Cream: What Is It, Why A Man Should Use It, And What It Should Include.
Author: John Dugan
2. How To Get A Tele-appointment With Doctor In Pakistan For Arthritis Treatment
Author: Abigail Kane
3. Cardio Strike Is Not Only A Workout It’s Also Make Workout Fun
Author: Matt kelman
4. Immunotherapy By Dr. Ashok Vaid: New Hope For Cancer Treatment In India
Author: Lisa Resnick
5. Hair Loss Causes Treatment And Prevention
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant
6. Why Tramadol And Tapentadol Are Considered Best Opioids For Pain Medications?
Author: Why Tramadol and Tapentadol are considered best op
7. Simple Guidance For You In Allergy Asthma Center In Kolkata.
Author: sagar painuly
8. Learn About Liposuction And Cosmetic Surgery
Author: Waseem Hameed Khan
9. How To Fix Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry Chermside
Author: Claudia Lamington
10. Buy Ultram 100mg Online Thru Overnight Shipping
Author: Buy Ultram 100mg online thru Overnight shipping
11. Which Treatment Is Best For Piles?
Author: Vithai Piles Hospital
12. Why Should You Choose The Origin Ivf Center ? Best Ivf Center In Gurgaon
Author: Origin Clinic
13. 7 Simple Ways To Cheer Up A Lonely Senior
Author: Andy Ratana
14. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Anti-inflammatory Education
Author: David Seaman
15. Why To Choose Tramadol Cash On Delivery Option?
Author: Buy Tramadols Online