ALL >> Furniture >> View Article
Standing Desk For Tall Person- Why Should You Purchase One?
According to various case studies, the people who are spending more time while sitting at work is more prone to serious health problems such as diabetes, heart diseases, and in some cases, even early death.
If you are a one who spends hours sitting in the office, standing desk for a tall person could be one best-fit option for you. With the help of standing desks, you can change your posture while working without affecting your work. According to experts, if you stand for 30 minutes while working, this could have a major positive impact on your health.
Here are some of the key benefits of standing desk for a tall person:
1. Lower the Risk of Weight Gain and Obesity
There is no hidden secret that weight gain occurs when you consume more calories than your body is burning. As per the reports, the workers who are sitting at their desk for the whole day gained more weight. On the other hand, the workers who prefer standing at their work tend to shed some extra calories.
2. Lower the Risk of Heart Diseases
According to the researchers, there are many side effects of prolonged sitting on your heart health. The negative effects of sitting for the whole day is so severe that even intensive exercise of an hour would not be enough to make it up. Hence, no doubt that spending more time on feet is beneficial for heart health.
3. Reduce Back Pain
Chronic back pains are one of the most common complaints of the office workers who sit for the whole day. According to several studies, a standing desk for a tall person is one of the best ways by which these workers will be able to get rid of their chronic pains that caused due to prolonged sitting while working.
4. Lower the Blood Sugar Levels
After every meal, the blood sugar level is expected to spike up. The more sugar level goes high, the worse it is for your health. Studies have shown that people who tend to stand for a few hours after meals shown a decrease in their sugar levels as compared to the people who sit immediately after their meals.
5. Improve Mood and Energy Levels
According to the survey, the people who use to work for a prolonged period while sitting have reported more stress, depression and higher fatigue level as compared to the one who makes use of the standing desk. Additionally, people who work while standing have reported an increase of vigor and energy level with better productivity.
If you are also looking to boost your productivity and enhance your health, then a standing desk for a tall person is one of the best fit options for you which you can use at your workplace.
EasyErgo offers sit stand desks, height adjustable desks, standing desk base, dual motor standing desk, white standing desk, etc at affordable price for commercial use in San Carlos, Oakland, Palo Alto, San Francisco, San Mateo, San Jose, Redwood City, and Santa Clara. To know more, visit https://easyergo.co/products/.
Furniture Articles1. Decorative Homelegance Bedroom Set
Author: Frankie Carle
2. Why Should The Windows And Doors Of My House Have Aluminium Frame?
Author: Geeta Aluminium
3. Interior Designer In Ahmedabad
4. Tips For Build In Wardrobe
Author: Regalo Kitchens
5. Modern Classics Furniture Sydney
Author: Annandale Interiors
6. How Do You Choose Outdoor Restaurant Tables?
Author: Missouri Table & Chair, LLC
7. Multimedia Lecterns: Integrating Multimedia Presentations With Options And Accessories
Author: multimedia furniture
8. Ch24 Wegner – The Benefits Of Getting The Right Chair For Postures
9. Find The Best Convertible Cribs At Kids N Cribs
Author: Mike Marini
10. Adding Space And Style To Your Home
Author: Lewis Adair
11. Six Key Features Of A Best Task Chair
Author: Bryson Kaleb
12. Baby Room Furniture Sets Can Finish Off Your Nursery
Author: Mike Marini
13. Remake Your Doors And Windows With The Durable & Strong Aluminium!
14. Tips For Choosing Romina Baby Furniture
Author: Dexter Brown
15. Why Garden Storage Products Are Essential For Maintaining A Clean And Tidy Garden?
Author: Felix Gagnon