ALL >> Health >> View Article
Stumbling Blocks In The Process Of Essay Writing
Total Articles: 49
As we have discussed earlier, the task of writing your own paper (be it a term paper for your semester or a research paper for getting into a college or getting a degree), comes with a lot of challenge. The best possible way to write a good paper is to known and understands those challenges and come up with tactics to deal with them. By understanding them, you can tackle them resolutely to produce something of great quality on the paper.
Let us discuss some of these challenges that people face.
-The first of these challenges is to gather data for the research. The data can be of any nature. It can be an already developed thesis that you tend to use to support your argument. It can be interviews, government data through census, etc.
The primary challenge in the task of data collection is finding a good and reliable source. This is where a student is likely to have a bewildering experience. What to choose from? What to use? What to do and what not to do? The first task is finding the source text. This requires reading and identifying the source text that supports your argument, or proves your point. Anything that has been previously sanctified and proven and that supports your argument can be used as the source.
-Heavy reliance on the internet is lately observed among students a lot. However, it is not very advisable to use the internet as the only source because a lot of these sites lack consistency, coherence, and authenticity. It is necessary that you search for references and citation, before using a piece of information as your source text. The best is to go from shelf to shelf and look for authentic books.
-Another problem that the students face is to maintain consistency and coherence. The work needs to be integrated. There is always the added possibility of diving off script or off the main topic, because of the vastness of the topic. But it is very necessary that the sub topics are arranged systematically such that a reader is not bewildered or perplexed. Coherence ensures that the reader is able to comprehend your paper. It is a key aspect that has to be observed. Basically, one has to be very thorough with his/her articulation and the way the ideas have been put up.
For Custom Essay Writing Service, consider essay prince.
Andrew Clark is the author of these article. For further details about Custom Essay Writing Service please visit the website.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Vitamin Cream: What Is It, Why A Man Should Use It, And What It Should Include.
Author: John Dugan
2. How To Get A Tele-appointment With Doctor In Pakistan For Arthritis Treatment
Author: Abigail Kane
3. Cardio Strike Is Not Only A Workout It’s Also Make Workout Fun
Author: Matt kelman
4. Immunotherapy By Dr. Ashok Vaid: New Hope For Cancer Treatment In India
Author: Lisa Resnick
5. Hair Loss Causes Treatment And Prevention
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant
6. Why Tramadol And Tapentadol Are Considered Best Opioids For Pain Medications?
Author: Why Tramadol and Tapentadol are considered best op
7. Simple Guidance For You In Allergy Asthma Center In Kolkata.
Author: sagar painuly
8. Learn About Liposuction And Cosmetic Surgery
Author: Waseem Hameed Khan
9. How To Fix Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry Chermside
Author: Claudia Lamington
10. Buy Ultram 100mg Online Thru Overnight Shipping
Author: Buy Ultram 100mg online thru Overnight shipping
11. Which Treatment Is Best For Piles?
Author: Vithai Piles Hospital
12. Why Should You Choose The Origin Ivf Center ? Best Ivf Center In Gurgaon
Author: Origin Clinic
13. 7 Simple Ways To Cheer Up A Lonely Senior
Author: Andy Ratana
14. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Anti-inflammatory Education
Author: David Seaman
15. Why To Choose Tramadol Cash On Delivery Option?
Author: Buy Tramadols Online