ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Some Mesmerizing Viewpoints In Phuket
Phuket is a highly popular resort location with a lot of mesmerizing and picturesque spots preserved inside its vicinity. Known as the largest island of Thailand, Phuket is a very beautiful place to enjoy your holidays with family and friends. Phuket serves a lot of travelers coming in from every corner of the world per year. If you too wish to travel to this island and give yourself a peace of mind for some time, opt for the cheap air tickets with Cheapbestfares and enjoy your time partying.
There is not just one but many things that you can fall in love with, during your visit to Phuket. The hot and spicy cuisines, warm and sandy beaches, and romantic blue water, I am already feeling chills of love in my spine. This place is as beautiful as you can think of. The climate here is exceptional as you won’t find it to be too warm or too cold and during the monsoon season which is in October, things go really beautiful. Getting access to this island is so easy and cheaper than many other such places. So, let's dive in and see a few mesmerizing viewpoints that are situated in Phuket. And if this place is your next stop, then revise your to-do list accordingly.
1. Phang Nga Bay-: The sheer beauty of this bay is the Karsts of limestones are erectly standing on the green water. Two of the main spots in the Bay where people go are the Koh Panyee and the James Bond Island. You can take a ferry to both these places from the shores of Phuket. The beauty of the Phang Nga is outstanding, and you would love it here.
2.Hat Mai Khao-: Stretching on the Northwestern coastline of Phuket is a beautiful beach that is named as Hat Mai Khao. The locals also refer to this place as the Airport beach because of its proximity to the airport. The area around this beach is undeveloped and will give you a raw aura. One can enjoy the serenity while enjoying the sun and looking at the horizon. Sounds so perfect. Isn’t it?
3.Cape Panwa-: I personally suggest that this place is a must visit if you are traveling to Phuket. You can locate Cape Panwa in the Southeastern part of the city. There is a lot of attraction near Cape Panwa which includes the Panwa beach as well as the Khao Khat. Moreover, there are a few lavishing villas build on the side of the beach that gives the travelers a perfect spot to enjoy a comfortable holiday.
4. Hat Patong -: If you wish to enjoy Phuket’s dusk and dawn life, then this might be a spot that will suit you the best. Hat Patong is one of the most developed places on the island. The Thai government has been working for more than 50 years to develop the place in accordance with the visitors.
If these 4 places were not on your to-do list, then do put them on. These are a few must-visit places for every traveler. You might find Phuket as a bit costlier place because there is a lot that you can do here, and you would not want to miss out on any of these. Then save some money on your flight tickets by booking with Cheapbestfares. We have a list of good airfare deals for their customers.
Writing has always been a hobby that I practiced religiously. Writing specifically for travel happened accidentally. In recent past years, I have realized that my words come out better when I experience scenarios and analyze the situation from my own perspective. And saying so, this is the only reason I travel a lot. I meet new people, in a new city every other week and I write about the local culture, food, and heritage. To add a bit about myself, I hail from Sacramento. It’s a beautiful city. I am 23 years old and I am a graduate in Literature. Personal hobbies include reading, writing, a bit of photography and snorkeling. I hope you enjoy my blogs and give reviews and suggestions anytime. Currently working with Cheapbestfares and traveling the world with their amazing low-cost airlines. Have a look, you will love it.
Travel Articles1. How To Get A Free Accommodation In A Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
2. Short And Easy Treks In Nepal For Beginners, Family And Elderly
Author: Rajesh Thapaliya
3. Spirit Airlines Reservations
Author: Spirit Airlines Reservations
4. 10 Simple Tools To Research And Build An Effective Strategy For Your Taxi(any) Business
Author: Vignesh Tech
5. Planning A Family Friendly Holiday To Egypt And Jordan
Author: Cliff Collins
6. 4 Reasons To Visit Holland
7. Heathrow Airport Transfer-your Choices For Travel To Airport
Author: john steffan
8. Detailing The Luxury Details Of Puerto Vallarta Villas For Rent
Author: Casa Yvonneka
9. Reasons Uganda Is Ideal For Gorilla Trekking
10. Reasons To Visit Serengeti National Park
Author: Otto Mlanda
11. Reasons To Visit Selous Game Reserve
12. Kenya – The Ultimate Destination For Adventure Tours
Author: Imraan Nanji
13. City Of Elegancy & Charm – Islamabad
Author: Eric Wilson
14. How Do You Hire A Personal Driver In Los Angeles?
Author: Gregory Fibble
15. How To Make Aeromexico Reservations Online?