ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Prevent Skin Cancer?
Total Articles: 4
Skin cancer is a malicious growth on the skin, more than 90% of the reported cases are due to exposure to the UV radiation from the Sun. The depletion of the ozone layer has been a prime factor in increased exposure to the UV radiation.
Cancer is a kind of disease, which could occur in any part of our body and is made up of millions of cells. Generally, the cells in human body grows and start dividing themselves to form new cells, according to the needs of the body. The old and damaged cells generally die, and the new cells are generated, which takes the place of the old ones. This continuous process gets disturbed when the cancer develops. During cancer, the cells behave abnormally, i.e. when old and damaged cells do not die their own selves and the new cells keep forming, but they are not required by the body. These extra cells keep dividing themselves and in a continuous manner, they can form growths, which are called tumors.
The primary cause of the skin cancer is Ultra Violet radiation from the sun, but other factors that can aid in causing skin is:
• Smoking tobacco
• Chronic non-healing wounds
• Artificial UV radiation (Tanning beds)
• Light skin color
Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer, near to 40% of the reported cases is of skin cancer. If cancer is detected in the initial stages, the affected part is generally surgically removed. Being a disease for which there is no cure, cancer can only be treated by removing the affected tissue. If it isn’t treated on time and it gets time to affect other areas, performing removal surgery becomes harder as the malignant growth starts affecting other tissues and organs causing hindrance in their working.
The risk of being affected by skin cancer is higher for the people with lighter skin. The presence of melanin plays an important role in reducing the chances of being affected by cancer. Melanin gives the color to the skin. Having a lighter skin means melanin is present in lesser quantity increasing the chances of getting cancer.
Dermatologists recommend using sunscreen, it has proven to reduce the exposure of Sun’s UV radiation to the skin. There are several skin cancer tumor registrar clinics and other major cities and if you have any doubts over your health, then you should consult a doctor immediately.
Henary Wilson is theConclusion author of this Article.To know more about cancer tumor registrar please visit the website.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Vitamin Cream: What Is It, Why A Man Should Use It, And What It Should Include.
Author: John Dugan
2. How To Get A Tele-appointment With Doctor In Pakistan For Arthritis Treatment
Author: Abigail Kane
3. Cardio Strike Is Not Only A Workout It’s Also Make Workout Fun
Author: Matt kelman
4. Immunotherapy By Dr. Ashok Vaid: New Hope For Cancer Treatment In India
Author: Lisa Resnick
5. Hair Loss Causes Treatment And Prevention
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant
6. Why Tramadol And Tapentadol Are Considered Best Opioids For Pain Medications?
Author: Why Tramadol and Tapentadol are considered best op
7. Simple Guidance For You In Allergy Asthma Center In Kolkata.
Author: sagar painuly
8. Learn About Liposuction And Cosmetic Surgery
Author: Waseem Hameed Khan
9. How To Fix Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry Chermside
Author: Claudia Lamington
10. Buy Ultram 100mg Online Thru Overnight Shipping
Author: Buy Ultram 100mg online thru Overnight shipping
11. Which Treatment Is Best For Piles?
Author: Vithai Piles Hospital
12. Why Should You Choose The Origin Ivf Center ? Best Ivf Center In Gurgaon
Author: Origin Clinic
13. 7 Simple Ways To Cheer Up A Lonely Senior
Author: Andy Ratana
14. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Anti-inflammatory Education
Author: David Seaman
15. Why To Choose Tramadol Cash On Delivery Option?
Author: Buy Tramadols Online