ALL >> Business >> View Article
Hosted Buyers Page Matchmaking
Total Articles: 6
Hosted Buyers Program
The Hosted Buyers Program is an exclusive format of the business matchmaking and networking module, specially designed for leading businesses, corporations, and government /non-government agencies participating in the event. It allows delegates to connect with vendors, attendees, or sponsors of similar interests with high potential of becoming valuable and productive business deals.
This program provides unparalleled opportunities for top-level buyers to schedule face-to-face meetings with suppliers or sellers of their choice at the event.
Who is a Hosted Buyer?
A Hosted Buyer is a pre-selected attendee who is chosen based on their profile during registration for the event. Hosted Buyers can be event exhibitors, attendees, and sponsors.
By joining the program, you are given access to a premium attendance option, allowing you to make the most out of your time at events. Unqualified leads are removed beforehand and only high potential business profiles are provided to you.
For business matchmakers and meeting planners, this is the best platform to discover new business partners in the industry and expand your network for better business growth in new markets.
Hosted Buyer - Business Matchmaking Services
EventBH recognizes the importance of business matchmaking for participants at an event. As a Hosted Buyer, you are allotted a one-on-one meeting with pre-qualified leaders of the industry. This is a unique opportunity to personally connect with key decision-makers of other companies.
Hosted Buyers Matchmaking Benefits:
• Powerful Personal networking with the right companies of the
• Enhances networking and automated matchmaking process
• Customizable meeting, scheduling & messaging options
• Personalized meetings (One-to-one Meetings)
• Allow attendees to specify their interests during
• Fully customizable features
• View Personal schedule and save time
• Pre-event online messaging
• Better ROI in less time
The Hosted Buyer program helps you build stronger business relationships while generating the maximum sales and leads possible during your event experience.
Become a Hosted Buyer in 4 Easy Steps? / Be a Hosted Buyer in 4 Easy Steps?
Step 1 – Apply
To be considered for the Hosted Buyer Program, you will need to submit your registration form. You will receive an official confirmation acceptance email from us.
Step 2 - Selection process
Once your profile has been accepted, you will need to select the type of exhibitors that you’d like to meet with at the event.
Step 3 – Matching process
The EventBH team will match your preferences with exhibitors’ preferences to generate your personalized best business-match list.
Step 4 – Self-scheduled Appointments
After the matching process has been completed, you will be able to schedule your appointments with any of the listed businesses.
Need more information?
EventBH is the leading event management software provider in the industry to create and conduct a well executed hosted buyer program. Please contact us for more information!
Business Articles1. How To Pick Out Best-suited Menu Cover For Your Eatery Store?
2. The Power Of Words: How Words Effect You
Author: EWN Admin
3. Have A Glance On Antique And Vintage Diamond Jewelry Of New York
Author: Steve Son
4. The Mechanism Of Milking
Author: Delmer Group
5. Incredible Benefits Of Ivr Technolgy: I
Author: Surabhi Joshi
6. Buying Your First Cnc Machine
Author: Jaewoo Machines
7. Running Shoes Are Shoes That Are Used For Running Either On Roads Or On Trails Usually. Today Are
8. Mobile And Your Distribution Business
9. Reverse Osmosis And Ro Systems
10. Web Based Manufacturing Erp Software Solution
11. Know Odisha More Closely At Moodisha.org – Uniquely Created Database For Villages Blocks And Distric
12. Innovative Cr Packing Designs, Testing, And Manufacturer
Author: Jack Verhoeff
13. 5 Avoidable Mistakes Of In Laser Engraving
Author: Steven Glassner
14. Rat Guard For Ships – Buying The Best Quality From Online Stores
Author: Robert Smith
15. Automated Email Invoicing Delivery – The Route Of Transformation
Author: Jesse Chris