ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Knowing Quality Silver Jewelry
Total Articles: 6
When you are shopping for silver jewelry, how do you know you’re buying the finest quality silver? It’s easy to find a good-looking piece of jewelry, but is it quality that comes with the price tag? There are many sellers of silver jewelry, so it can be tough to assess if you are purchasing authentic products. A premium quality piece of silver jewelry is more than just jewelry but made of the finest grade sterling silver. Here are some of the indicators of good quality silver jewelry, so you will be a confident savvy shopper.
Sterling silver is a valuable precious metal, and it is going to reflect in the price of the product. Start by checking out the current market prices for sterling silver and comparison shop for prices. Silver grade and pricing can be a good indicator if the silver is authentic or high quality.
Look for the silver grade specifications or hallmarks. Discretely marked on the jewelry will be a small stamp that has a number. This defines the percentage of silver inside of the jewelry. Fine .999 Silver is the closest metal to the pure element silver. Pure silver is very malleable, meaning it is very soft and easy to bend and is not often used in jewelry. Sterling .925 Silver is the jewelry quality standard in the United States and most world markets. High-quality silver jewelry will have a small percentage of alloy, 7.5% in Sterling Silver .925 for greater durability. The best jewelry still has a small elements of other metals such as copper to strengthen the jewelry.
Simple tests can be performed to find out the authenticity of silver, as well. Using a magnet, not just a refrigerator magnet which are weakly magnetized, will help determine this. Real silver is not a magnetic metal and will not react such as nickel or other commonly used metals. In addition, you can rub your silver piece with a clean cloth. If black marks appear, then you have real silver. When exposed to air, real silver oxidizes and creates black marks.
Asmi Style provide wide range of Jewellery for Women. You can get the latest trends in fashion jewellery styles in bracelets, sterling silver necklace, silver rings, diamond earrings and more... For Order Now,Visit our Online Jewellery Store.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Why Are Led Light Fixtures Better Than Other Types?
Author: Danny Joukhadar
2. Exclusive Benefits Of Accessing Posture Corrector For Men
3. How Do I Choose The Right Light For My House?
Author: Danny Joukhadar
4. Engagement, Wedding Rings And Diamond Jewelry
Author: Sambasiva Vadlamudi
5. Michael Jones
Author: Build the Lego Star Wars Millennium Falcon 75105 O
6. Unique Fathers Day Gift Ideas He Will Love – Presto Gifts
Author: Presto Gifts
7. Buy Perfect Cold Wraps From Online Portal
8. Vasavi Jewellery Mart | South Indian Jewellery | Buy Gold Jewellery Online | Online Jewellery Shoppi
9. 6 Effective Steps To Buy The Best Leather Jackets Easily
Author: Ravjit Singh
10. Tips For Using Professional Curling Iron In The Best Possible Way
Author: Jason Teng
11. A Traditional Attire Of India, Its Varieties And Style
Author: Aparno Koner
12. Steps To Create Your Custom Designed Hat
Author: Jennifer Quinn
13. The 9 Carat Gold Jewellery And Its Popularity
14. Safe Ways To Clean Designer Jewellery
15. The Cake Delivery In Delhi Online