ALL >> Writing >> View Article
Documents Needed To Procure A Home Loan
Now that you have made up your mind to buy your dream home, it is fairly obvious that you will start searching the internet now for best possible offers. The search engines are flooded with banks and financing institutions which offer you home loans. It is hence important to visit these websites and get an estimate of interest rates and other relevant information. Sometimes there are different clauses for particular type of homes and that needs to be kept in mind. For example, interest rates may vary if you are taking a home loan on mcd house. The rates may also vary on the kind of loan you are taking. For instance, a loan against property is relatively cheaper as compared to any other loan. You can check an online loan against property eligibility calculator to check your eligibility.
After a thorough research you can take forward your process for applying for home loan. But the most crucial part in the process is documentation. Missing out on one important document can lead to a rejection of loan or unnecessary delay.
The first thing to do, hence, is to fill out the application form. Check out the official site of your lender and get the list of mandatory documents required. Some main documents are PAN card, proof of identity and income proof. Every bank has their own specific list of documents depending on purpose of loan, tenure and applicant’ work category.
Home loan for salaried person
salaried applicants need to submit their salary slip of past three months along with salary certificate, proof of job continuity as well as form 16 for the last two years. They also need to submit bank statement for last 6 months, a copy of appointment letter if the employment tenure is less than a year along with a company profile if you work in a private limited company.
Home loan for self - employed
Self-employed people need to submit further additional information to get their home loan. They need to provide a business profile on the company’s letter head, proof of income tax returns for last three years along with a computation of income from a certified chartered accountant. These documents must be accompanied with profit and loss account and balance sheets of last one year along with a copy of professional certificate, wherever applicable.
Writing Articles1. Professional Content Is Beneficial For Business Promotion Online
Author: Blogging Republic
2. Keyword Translation | Language Translation Companies |translation Company In Delhi
3. Mining Equipment Market Outlook And Growth Forecasted By 2025
4. Website Content Writer
Author: website content writer
5. Importance Of Content Writing
6. Got ‘f’ In Change Management Assignment? Use Prosci’s Methodology To Get A+
Author: Filipe Mark
7. Five Useful Tips To Write A Winning Ico White Paper
Author: David Harred
8. Top 10 Good Morning Quotes: 2019
9. Poetic Devices By Assignment Help Canada
Author: Adam Thomas
10. Phd Statistical & Data Analysis Design - Technocrat Research Services | 9940567417
Author: Online Sales
11. Phd Research Proposal & Assistance - Technocrat Technologies | 99405 67417
Author: Technocart Technologies
12. Useful Steps To Write Cdr Australia By Best Cdr Writers
Author: Andrew Robert
13. Writers For Blog Posts
Author: writers for blog posts
14. Is The Use Of A Papers Writing Service Like Art History Paper Writing Service A Necessity?
Author: Tim George
15. Send Every Child To School, Not Work
Author: Akshaya Patra