ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Why You Should Choose A Service Apartment In Mumbai Instead Of A Hotel
Total Articles: 9
Mumbai offers a plethora of options when it comes to accommodation; from hostels for backpackers to the iconic Taj Mahal Palace for those seeking the ultimate luxury. While there are travelers at both ends of the spectrum, most of the travelers coming to Mumbai fall somewhere in the middle of these extremes.
If you are one of the travelers who is seeking luxurious accommodation but at a pocket-friendly rate then you have come to the right place! Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, CSI for short, BOM on your tickets and formerly known as Sahar International Airport is situated in Andheri, so looking for hotels in and around Andheri and other Mumbai suburbs makes the most sense.
However, when you browse through the available selection of standard hotels, you will soon realize that you almost always have to choose between luxury and your wallet, as your main booking criteria. Don’t let this get you disheartened, because a service apartment in Mumbai is what you should be looking for to find the perfect blend of luxury and pocket friendliness.
Never heard of one? Then let us get you started!
What is a Service Apartment?
A Service Apartment is essentially a fully furnished residential apartment with the added benefit of hotel services. So, while you only get a room in a hotel, with a premium serviced apartment like Lalco Residency you get an entire apartment to yourself! Not just an apartment, but a fully stocked, fully functional apartment, which offers amenities and facilities at par with any hotel.
So why book service apartments instead of hotels?
Here are a few reasons why service apartments ace hotels
1. A premium serviced apartment like Lalco Residency provides a huge array of amenities at a pocket-friendly rate as opposed to hotels which will charge you a bomb for the same amenities.
2. In fact, it is 40% more affordable to book Lalco Residency’s service apartments as compared to other hotels in Mumbai.
3. Unlike hotels, serviced apartments such as Lalco Residency, allow you to customize your service package to suit your needs.
4. Did we mention the space factor? Even a 1bhk serviced apartment at an upscale serviced apartment like Lalco Residency is 300% bigger than an average hotel room!
5. Eating out is costly, and when you stay in a hotel there is no option but to eat out each of your meals. This significantly adds to your travel budget. Now imagine saving all this money by cooking your own meals in your kitchen at your convenience!! Sounds like a dream right, well this is something serviced apartment can do for you. With a fully furnished kitchen, you can easily cook your meals, diet-specific foods, and even baby food in the comfort of your own apartment.
6. Gymnasiums and Swimming pools are considered luxury amenities so you can’t find them in most hotels. If you are looking to maintain your fitness routine while traveling this can be a real dampener. But with serviced apartment like Lalco Residency you have access to a fully equipped gymnasium, swimming pool, tennis court and much more allowing you to maintain your health and fitness while on the go.
What can you expect from the Lalco Residency Service Apartments?
Lalco Residency offers a range of apartments you can choose from. We have apartments with a single bedroom all the way up to those with six bedrooms. Whether you are planning a solo trip or with a group of family and friends, we have the best solution for you. All our apartments are maintained meticulously, with sleek, modern interiors. The walls even hold carefully curated artwork for that extra cozy vibe. Here at Lalco Residency, we aim to provide you with a home away from home experience! In fact, we have been rated the number one Service Apartment in Andheri East on Trip Advisor multiple times in a row!
What are the amenities provided at Lalco Residency?
The apartments available with us at Lalco Residency are top of the line. Every apartment has a washing machine and bottled water. Every apartment also has a kitchen which is fully equipped with all cooking utensils, a coffee maker, microwave, fridge, and a stove as well. In case you would like to dine in, or dine out, we have an experienced catering staff that can serve you 4 different cuisines of your choice. Our housekeeping staff ensures your rooms are kept in spic and span condition. We also provide dry cleaning and laundry services. Each apartment comes with an iron and an ironing board which you can use whenever you choose. Besides this, we even have a chauffeur service to get you anywhere you need to go within Mumbai!
What about entertainment?
We have you covered. Within your apartment, you have access to high speed, free Wi-Fi and cable T.V. Beyond the front door, however, there is more. If you plan on traveling with children, there is an outdoor play area to keep them entertained. If you do not have children but want to play instead, we even have a badminton court, a squash court, a pool table, and table tennis. The clubhouse has a lot more too! You can start your day at the gymnasium and end it in the yoga room. Besides this, you can choose to simply wash away all your troubles in the swimming pool!
To sum it up, ditch the hunt for a hotel that will cost you several thousand rupees and yet not give you the amenities you are hoping for. Instead, choose Lalco Residency – a service apartment that delivers what it promises!
Lysha works at Lalco Residency — (Executive Homes Serviced Apartments) and she loves her job. Helping clients and monitoring the progress of business strategies along with her leadership skills make her perfectly suited for Hospitality services. You can catch up with Lysha at Lalco Residency in Mumbai (Hotels In Mumbai Suburbs).
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Get Your Outdoors Ready For Spring
Author: Nature’s Expression
2. Rera Impact On Bhopal's Real Estate
3. 55 Affordable Apartments Project For Sale In Hyderabad [around 30-40 Lakhs]
Author: property Adviser
4. Apartment Rental Hunting - A Guide To Finding Your Dream Place
Author: Marco Damon
5. How To Find An Apartment Rental In Your City?
Author: kelvin rudy
6. Owning A Home In Dubai
Author: Arch home
7. The Importance Of Hiring A Property Management Company
Author: Jack William
8. Ritu Housing - Real Estate Market In Kanpur
Author: Ritu Housing
9. Ritu Housing - Rera And Its Impact On Real Estate Industry
Author: Ritu Housing
10. Quick Tips For Selling Your House Fast For More Cash
Author: Peter T
11. Sell House Quickly
12. 4 Reasons You Must Sell Your Home To House Flippers
Author: Nick Ruiz
13. Luxury Property In Greater Noida - Parsvnath
Author: Parsvnath Developers
14. Home Is A Place Where Your Soul Rests
Author: Soma Majumder
15. Happiness In The Abode
Author: Paul Roland